IGNORED

David Albelda

^^^

I cant believe i even get the chance to say this.... In all fairness we are a very attractive team to go to right now. I can't see any of the top four going for him and if he wants a move to england then we would be one of the obvious choices, we are one of the "bigger" clubs in the prem now. We're top 6, latter stages of eufa, quater-finals of carling cup... ooo heady times

Yes please! Great holding midfield player, similar in many ways including age to Vogel, would not say no to either play, but would rather have Albelda.

Age is my only worry, a few of the posters above have stated the likes of Abou Diaby, Diarra, Song, Appiah, which if I am honest would all be good options.

I wonder what DM will do?

^^^

I cant believe i even get the chance to say this.... In all fairness we are a very attractive team to go to right now. I can't see any of the top four going for him and if he wants a move to england then we would be one of the obvious choices, we are one of the "bigger" clubs in the prem now. We're top 6, latter stages of eufa, quater-finals of carling cup... ooo heady times

:lol::rolleyes:

You took the words right out of my mouth!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

^^^

Yes none of the top4 will go for him, But IMO he won't come to England, Will go to a big Club abroad.

I canny find it.

Seriously though, why would he not want to come to England? He might not necessarily come to us but I see no reason why he wouldnt want to play in this country. The Premier League pays the highest wages, I know we don't but Pompey and Spurs will. England will be an attractive option to him.

I'd rather have someone younger myself but if him or Vogel gets us to the summer when Moyes likes to do his buying then I'm happy with that.

I canny find it.

Seriously though, why would he not want to come to England? He might not necessarily come to us but I see no reason why he wouldnt want to play in this country. The Premier League pays the highest wages, I know we don't but Pompey and Spurs will. England will be an attractive option to him.

I'd rather have someone younger myself but if him or Vogel gets us to the summer when Moyes likes to do his buying then I'm happy with that.

England is hard for Abroad players to adapt to thou, the pace and Physical side of it. And i would choose Sun over Rain anyday :P

He wants Diaby which is understandable because he is young and physical etc..I think so anyway.

Yh Suppose so, i want want that too.

we could be in with a shout of getting him cos, he aint going to get in the team above, Hleb, Fabregas and Flamini, so a spell on the sidelines could well edge him to leave and we are looking quite an attractive club to come to.

I would buy him I think we could haggle the price down abit tho possible 3m. We need the money for Piennar tho and then counting Vogel hes free tho but the player space wud be pileing up (dont no wether hes still cuming) but I couldnt decide. Everyones saying Diaby but Moyes has showed no intrest in him so i doubt that will happen. End of the day Moyes makes the decisions we hardly have any say really.

Edited by Josh Berno

I would buy him I think we could haggle the price down abit tho possible 3m. We need the money for Piennar tho and then counting Vogel hes free tho but the player space wud be pileing up (dont no wether hes still cuming) but I couldnt decide. Everyones saying Diaby but Moyes has showed no intrest in him so i doubt that will happen. End of the day Moyes makes the decisions we hardly have any say really.

How do you know?

• 5 years later...