IGNORED

Ashley fucking Young

KillaGTiR

9 hours ago, Wall Writer said:

Gotta say - fair do's to the guy for letting his kids draw on the walls of his millionaire mansion. Love to see parents encouraging creativity!!

When you can afford to have the entire building torn down and built to your exact specifications, I imagine it's a bit easier of a decision :lol:

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The herpes we just cannot shift.

Everyone around me laughed and joked about us having an advantage at Spurs. Was very lucky to not get a 3 match ban for that 2 footed lunge too. 

• Romey 1878 changed the title to Ashley fucking Young
Just now, Matt said:

Everyone around me laughed and joked about us having an advantage at Spurs.

I'd even give Dixon a go you know. He's nothing but a liability.

He caused his own red card today. He definitely had to bring the Brighton player down and take the red but it was his own poor play before it that meant he had to.

16 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'd even give Dixon a go you know.

Dyche won’t but he definitely should - had a decent pre-season around the first team and sounds like he stood out in the 21s last night. Look at that Hinshelwood at Brighton and Bradley at the Shite - there’s some positions where you can throw a player in and I think right-back is one.

Just now, c1982 said:

Dyche won’t but he definitely should - had a decent pre-season around the first team and sounds like he stood out in the 21s last night. Look at that Hinshelwood at Brighton and Bradley at the Shite - there’s some positions where you can throw a player in and I think right-back is one.

Oh yeah, I'm not expecting it at all but I'd definitely be doing it. I fear we'll see Holgate there or, as Matt said elsewhere, three at the back with Harrison as wing-back.

You mention Hinshelwood and him playing RB for Brighton today made me even more pissed off that we had Harrison going against him. Not only is he a kid but he was also playing out of position. Harrison should have been running at him and going past him. Instead he shit the bed. 

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Oh yeah, I'm not expecting it at all but I'd definitely be doing it. I fear we'll see Holgate there or, as Matt said elsewhere, three at the back with Harrison as wing-back.

You mention Hinshelwood and him playing RB for Brighton today made me even more pissed off that we had Harrison going against him. Not only is he a kid but he was also playing out of position. Harrison should have been running at him and going past him. Instead he shit the bed. 

First few attacks, Harrison looked right on it but it soon fizzled out… more than what I can say for McNeil though.

5 minutes ago, c1982 said:

First few attacks, Harrison looked right on it but it soon fizzled out… more than what I can say for McNeil though.

It's infuriating that we have two really poor wingers. Watching the pair of them really stresses me out.

Dyche's excuse of new signings not having played in the league before doesn't wash with me. I can understand the thinking with CB because if you fuck up there then it's almost certain to mean you're giving up an attempt at goal but in terms of Lindstrom and Ndiaye the risk with playing them is pretty minimal in the positions they would occupy.

It's not even like the players they would replace have torn up trees for us.

30 minutes ago, c1982 said:

It would have been a big ask today against Mitoma 

3 hours ago, patto said:

It would have been a big ask today against Mitoma 

Young caused his own problems though. Honestly I’m just at my wits end with seeing the same players producing the same shit, that’s no direct dig at Keane - who I didn’t think had a bad game especially with what was going on around him. Doucoure, Young, McNeil & Harrison all not good enough.

6 hours ago, Btay said:

Young caused his own problems though. Honestly I’m just at my wits end with seeing the same players producing the same shit, that’s no direct dig at Keane - who I didn’t think had a bad game especially with what was going on around him. Doucoure, Young, McNeil & Harrison all not good enough.

Problem is the players we have brought in don’t seem to convince the manager they are better 

Personally I find his constant clowning and joking on training videos tiring.  Non stop commentary on team mates who are taking drills seriously - it's almost as though he thinks it's beneath him. 

yeah I get the whole Phil Neville teachers pet thing can be cringey but I don't want a 39 year old bloke just picking up his last pay packets having won all his trophies making banter quips while Jack Harrison is focusing on his sprints. 

4 hours ago, patto said:

Problem is the players we have brought in don’t seem to convince the manager they are better 

Let’s see how it plays out mate. N’daiye had that little injury in pre season, Lindstrøm & O’Brien were a touch later in the window. Let’s not forget that Keane started the first few games last season & then JB took over.

However trust me when I say my patience is very, very thin with a few players at the moment & I would love nothing more than our newer players starting.

44 minutes ago, Btay said:

Let’s see how it plays out mate. N’daiye had that little injury in pre season, Lindstrøm & O’Brien were a touch later in the window. Let’s not forget that Keane started the first few games last season & then JB took over.

However trust me when I say my patience is very, very thin with a few players at the moment & I would love nothing more than our newer players starting.

I would like nothing better than our new players to come good but over the years we have failed I’ve criticised our scouts recently if the new players don’t make the grade we need a major change which might happen with new owners 

28 minutes ago, patto said:

I would like nothing better than our new players to come good but over the years we have failed I’ve criticised our scouts recently if the new players don’t make the grade we need a major change which might happen with new owners 

Same mate. All we can do is keep supporting the lads & just hope something clicks.