IGNORED

Ashley fucking Young

KillaGTiR

I really don’t care what name is managing or what name is playing for us, if they play well and we win then that’s all that’s important. 
Not one part of me will disappointed in the very slightest that we won despite players/managers.

So if it’s young or Patterson I don’t care. I’ll support any player that has an impact on the game for us. Young has popped up with a couple of assists recently and we should be grateful for that.

Young has had a couple of decent games in a row that doesn’t fill me with any confidence whatsoever as a player I would want to see in our squad, he is more than capable of going 10 -12 games where he is the biggest liability on the pitch as we’ve seen all so often with him. 
A player needs to be as consistent as possible through a season he’s been as inconsistent and  as unreliable as possible, he’s not for me yes recognition for the last one or two games but that’s it as far as I’m concerned, if he never puts an Everton shirt on again it would come soon enough for me. 
Another player that Dyche is totally blind on when he plays.