IGNORED

Aj To Spurs/arsenal?

have seen this today in one of the papers, it's all getting a bit tedious now, aparently both are ready to make bids and if they are of £12m or more we will have to sell because we need the money? i can't see that either one of these teams would want AJ as both have strong forward lines. PLEASE LEAVE OUR PLAYERS ALONE!!!!! we are on the verge of something good and i'd hate to see it fall apart before it's started, although that would be typical everton would 'nt it.

i agree that he wont move, i read it on SUnday's gossip but it says if you scroll down the page. Why would Spurs need him- they got Keane Berbatov Defoe. Arsenal got Henry, Adebayor (dnt rate him like), Van Persie, Reyes coming back

"Preston striker David Nugent, whose contract is up at the end of the season, will join Everton in the summer"

he can't sell AJ and bring Nugent in surely?

Edited by HG-Blue Gurl

Put this one in here, don't want to be accused of spamming. In The NOTW is was said that we are preparing a £7m bid for Reo-Coker.

So doing my sums and a bit of assuming, I reckon Nugent will come on a free as he is out of contract as of 30th June 2007, no fee, just his wages. R-C for £7m, Manny for (split the difference) £8m.

I can't see the R-C deal being on, unless we are planning on getting rid of Carsley (R-C is a pot double in style and approach, but with a little more ability).

I would be happy with all of the above, just add Wayne Bridge and I would be very happy indeed.

ATB

Mac

bridge / baines for me mac. bridge is a top player who doesnt play at chelsea so he may be looking for a club. dont think mourinho would let him go untill he has signed at least another two defenders in the summer so we may have to wait till towards the end of the window for him. But back to subject AJ wont go :)

Put this one in here, don't want to be accused of spamming. In The NOTW is was said that we are preparing a £7m bid for Reo-Coker.

So doing my sums and a bit of assuming, I reckon Nugent will come on a free as he is out of contract as of 30th June 2007, no fee, just his wages. R-C for £7m, Manny for (split the difference) £8m.

I can't see the R-C deal being on, unless we are planning on getting rid of Carsley (R-C is a pot double in style and approach, but with a little more ability).

I would be happy with all of the above, just add Wayne Bridge and I would be very happy indeed.

ATB

Mac

Mac Nugent's contract runs out the summer after, and we would not be able to get him for free anyway because he's under the age of 24