IGNORED

Catcher In The Rye

Zed

Read it @ school some 20 odd + yrs ago. Disturbed fellow reflects on a few days of his life I think towards the end of his school days.

havent got total recall, but I still think it's part of may schools curriculum.

The book is an exercise in "retrospection", at worst you will take a look at your own early years and look at them with an adults eye and perspective. Either that or you will go out and buy a Dragonov, pick a spot in a high place and pick off your choice of victims through the sights.

ATB

Mac

Since were on the subject of books, you cant go wrong with Danny Wallace books if you want a good story that is both compeling and humerous (christ listen to me). Id contemplate Catcher in the Rye though cos its supposadly an all time classic is it not?

I believe so, I have also been recommended to try Catch 22 as well

Since were on the subject of books, you cant go wrong with Danny Wallace books if you want a good story that is both compeling and humerous (christ listen to me). Id contemplate Catcher in the Rye though cos its supposadly an all time classic is it not?

He's presenting castaway on Friday at 9