IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Just saw Creed.

Never been a Rocky fan but thought it was very good; best acting I've ever seen from Stallone I think. Also Bellew held his own, could tell he wasn't a proper actor but he did far better than most would've done (and have done given similar roles in the past). I've seen worse acting from supposed professionals!

Watched Creed on Wednesday, it's was a good film, seeing all the Everton badges and GP was very surreal!

I agree on Stallone to. A very sincere performance.

Watched Wolf of Wall Street last night, first time. It was pretty good, enjoyed it. There's only one thing I'm taking from it though and that's Margot Robbie's titties. Woah.

Edited by Lowensda

On the comic to film theme The Inhumans film if done right should trump its predecessor's theres so much quality material to work with and some great characters, also looking forward to Thor Ragnarok aswel

I'm not really looking forward to Civil War though its far from its comic version and seems to be mainly based on Bucky whos a very poor and boring choice of character

Agree on Guardians it was brilliant as was the first Avengers film probably two of my favourite big screen crossovers

On another "theme" I watched Sisters with the missus the other night well worth a watch if you liked Bridesmaids The Spy etc had me in stiches in parts oh and The Blacklist the latest three episodes since the season break have been great

Edited by EFC-Paul

Wife wants to watch Jessica jones. I couldn't get through daredevil, the scene where the baddie is beating the shit out his wife and kid was enough for me, just not able to tolerate that stuff anymore now I'm married and have a son. Call me weak but just hurts me to see that kinda stuff.

So I guess we'll give Jessica a shot and hope for a better outcome.

Wife wants to watch Jessica jones. I couldn't get through daredevil, the scene where the baddie is beating the shit out his wife and kid was enough for me, just not able to tolerate that stuff anymore now I'm married and have a son. Call me weak but just hurts me to see that kinda stuff.

So I guess we'll give Jessica a shot and hope for a better outcome.

Dude....I wouldn't bother if you found Daredevil a tough watch. Subject matter in JJ is far worse.

But he should win an oscar for his shite films though, on merit because he's black. It's terrible that he hasn't.

His disperation is shameless. 8 pounds would have been a good film had he not tried to cry an Oscar in.

That video response Hafnia posted was spot on.

watched a film called "whiplash" last night, highly rated on IMDB so thought I would give it a chance.

Really really enjoyed it. Very intense - not usually my sort of film, its based around a drummer at a music school and his battle to make it.

Highly recomended