IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I used to watch Match of the Day about now when I was able or if we stayed in for the night, but not any more. I think the BBC have an obligation now to provide the most boring, dull and mundane 'individuals' they can possibly find to put on their fucking shows. Makes any viewing now simply not possible, same goes for that Sunday MOTD2 show (Murray, could you find a more irritating cunt?) and ITV also, the presenters and analysists they employ are simply unwatchable. I gave up with any soccer highlight shows a year or two ago when it simply became too much. Saturday night is bad enough as it is for television, but now it's back to worse than it ever was with the return of said programs.

Watching Vintage TV now for the benefit of this thread but quite irritated.

what the fucks the point? just have a sprout..i swear some people try to take the fun out of food

note about that programme though that man is a fuckin genius..wish someone would pay me to drive around and eat

think its obscene really. Get some tubby guy to go around feeding his face in a country with the worst obesity problems in the world. Disgusts me.