IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Problem with 3D is the first few times you watch it, you can get headaches and dizziness but when you've been to as many (as say) I have, then you get used to it and appreciate it. I've seen the following in 3D (at the pictures).

Coraline

Monsters Vs Aliens

Transformers 3

Alice in Wonderland

Clash of the titans

Dispicable Me

Final Destination 5

How to train your dragon (amazing film, highly recommended)

Monster House

My Bloody Valentine

Saw

Toystory 3

Tron Legacy

Jackass 3D

Megamind

Drive Angry (good in 3D)

Adventures of TinTin (as previously mentioned, very enjoyable)

Captain America

That's all i can remember for now. So I'm used to 3D by now :D

Let us know if you don't mind Louis how it goes as I'm tempted to WD40 my wallet for this one smile.png

The introduction felt cheesy because it was John Hurt.. it felt like I was watching Merlin. I think he was miscast personally. He played an old man who helped raise Theseus.

The guy who plays Theseus was good, so it has raised my hopes for the new Superman film. Zeus was pretty good too. The Indian woman who played Phaedra, oh wow.. 3d side boob biggrin.png

Mickey Rourke was pretty poor in it imo. He was the villain of the film.

The plot was thin and there are no twists. The scenes with the gods were good. Poseidon's cameo was brilliant.

Some of the fight sequences were great, but too short.

They made a play of the noises coming from a Brazen bull, but if you know what one is, as I do, there's no surprise/shock.

3d... I can see why people say it's overrated. It was good for the slowed down fight sequences (think 300) and the landscape, it gave an added depth to distances, but when the action is quick, it's very hard to follow and I felt like I caught what was going on too late..

The 3D thing can also depend on the projector thats used and whether the film is actually filmed in 3D or done in production.

if its a colour wheel projector you may find it causes a rainbow effect in the edge of your vision, this causes head aches. only happens for some people though, some dont have the problem at all.

if the film is shot with a 3D camera it looks so much better and natural with multiple layers of 3D, if its done in production they tend to just have a back and front layer.

there is a website that has most modern 3D films listed and how they were shot.

animated films look best in 3D.

Agreed, Coraline, ToyStory, Haunted House and MOnsters vs Aliens all looked great.

bolt and megamind, awesome!

everyone knows kids films arent really for kids!

for anyone interested in 3D films, use this site http://www.3dmovielist.com/list.html

any that are listed as being native 3D will give a much better image than converted 3D

just been watching jeremy kyle while i use up some holidays from work, i think i would rather be in work.

Edited by StevO

starting my Sopranos boxset, never really seen it but the handful of episodes I have seen i loved. Going to be travelling a fair bit of the next several months so this could be a nice distraction from working when im in the hotel smile.png

Seriously seriously weird program this. Great, but weird

Has anyone else been watching Jessica Janes massive knockers on im a celebrity?? Jesus christ im not big on reality tv but that girls got me feeling like a teenager again!! Seriously my missus had me well sussed the minute after i saw he in a bikini altho i dont think she minds as i dont moan about her watching it now!!

Jess-Jane = amazing, Dippy but amazing. E.Scott tends to get hers out too, and always wears her bikini bottoms right up her ass.

Its why i still watch it aha biggrin.png

Just in case you dont know Ten, that's the usual place to wear Bikini bottomslaugh.png

Edited by Bill

Gutted one fit girl down now just E Scott to go and yeah J them bikini bottoms are being eaten alrite!! Did you see the trial she did in the water that underwater camera man mustve been glad that water was cold!! Just for the record does anyone else believe that Fatima Whitbread would kick their head in coz seriously she/he scares the shit out of me ha.