IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Watched Captain America last night, was midly impressed. Typical American patrotism but nothing in your face and didn't choke the story line.

Parts were cheesy but more entertaining than off putting. It was a lot more futuristic than i imagined, especially for a film set during the 2nd World War.

Would recommend staying until after the credits for a little sneak preview of The Avengers smile.png

120 minutes too long this, reminds me of Fantastic4, awful intro movie in to be followed by the good stuff.

i watched the making of Gervais' new programme last night. Looks very funny.

Also watched V for Vendetta (bbc2) on the advice of a few of you lot, really enjoyed it. Portman doesnt do it for me in this though, apart from when she clearly isnt wearing a bra near the end.

Also watched V for Vendetta (bbc2) on the advice of a few of you lot, really enjoyed it. Portman doesnt do it for me in this though, apart from when she clearly isnt wearing a bra near the end.

Stick to X Factor eh? ;)

Theres something wrong with you then..... Glad you enjoyed the film though :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, started boxset of Scrubs smile.png

Edited by Matt

Dead Man. Never seen it before but the first line shows at bit of promise. 'Look out the window. And doesn't this remind you of when you were in the boat, and then later than night, you were lying, looking up at the ceiling, and the water in your head was not dissimilar from the landscape, and you think to yourself "Why is it that the landscape is moving, but the boat is still?"

Edit: 7/10 mind is a bit boggled, probs gonna have to watch this one again. Very surreal with the pick being, Iggy pop and Billy-Bob Thorton dressed as cowboys literally chatting about shit round a camp fire.

Edited by pete0

Stick to X Factor eh? wink.png

you know my feelings on x factor Louis!

Theres something wrong with you then..... Glad you enjoyed the film though smile.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, started boxset of Scrubs smile.png

Portman does it for me in Black Swan, her and Mila, oooh!!! Them naughty scenes blessed my dreams for weeks!

is the missus us for it if you can convince natalie and mila?

good luck matt!

(my missus said she'd be up for either, made me well happy. until she reminded me that if i was lucky enough to be close enough to ask them i'd have no chance)

She doesnt like Mila because of her character but i wouldnt mind either way biggrin.png

edit: for the second bit, ignorance is bliss Steve :P

Edited by Matt