IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I want to see X-men First class too, Thor and Senna..

Watched Senna last night...was never a big fan of his (it's the God thing that pisses me off with any sportsman) but it's an absolutely brilliant piece of work.

Some of the footage they have found is incredible.

that guy (Ty i think his name is) drives me round the bend. Noone should be that happy all the time!

I was joking. It's cheesy shit. The houses are incredible and what they do for people in need is amazing, however the presenters and designers do my testicles in.

Secondly, the way that they sentance was constructed was a little jokey at the two posts above me :D:lol:

Watched Senna last night...was never a big fan of his (it's the God thing that pisses me off with any sportsman) but it's an absolutely brilliant piece of work.

Some of the footage they have found is incredible.

would you recommend it? after seeing the top gear special on him made me want to see more.

did it have his intentional crash to win the title? loved that!

It did, and loads of background, loads of film that I'd no idea existed like inside drivers briefings.

Surprisingly graphic on his death as well.

Amazing lokoing back on it how blatently the "establishment" (mostly in the form of Jean-Marie Balestre) favoured Prost over him.

I may opt to see TinTin in the cinema, did you see it in 3d ten?

I've just watched a documentary on BBC about TinTin, made me want to see it ;) I used to love the cartoons.

In the winter months, my grandad would make me some stew, I'd watch TinTin, Mario and Sonic on Channel 4. Those were the days.

Louis Theroux is back on now :)

BBC 2 - America's most dangerous pets.

I've just watched a documentary on BBC about TinTin, made me want to see it wink.png I used to love the cartoons.

In the winter months, my grandad would make me some stew, I'd watch TinTin, Mario and Sonic on Channel 4. Those were the days.

Louis Theroux is back on now smile.png

That about the UK?

I've just watched a documentary on BBC about TinTin, made me want to see it wink.png I used to love the cartoons.

funny tbh, stupid people who think having a tiger or lion or chimp as a pet is a good idea then after a year when the animal is too big it needs rescuing, it was amazing what some people kept, this woman had two chimps, she let one out to show Louis, and it proceded to charge and smash its fist through a huge glass window!!! and the woman is telling the camera how much she loves her babies.....(some) Americans are so fucking stupid its not true

Edited by theprisoner

Yeah saw it in 3D Louis, it was ace. Enjoyed it more than i should i feel lol also, it doesn't stop for a breather, its constant!

I watch Theroux last night, he makes me laugh. He went in for an awkward discussion last night with that crazy 'Tim' bloke, Louis suggested whether he thought about the baboon in a sexual way....luckily the guy was like "errr...no". That could have been a teeny bit awkward :lol: