IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

not sayin it's easy..but half the videos show them fallin over..makes you wonder how shit they are the rest of the time

an ten it's always my time of the month laugh.png

dude, check out Rodney Mullen. Its only 5 mins and there no bails, just pure unadulterated insanity....

But this Killian Martin is incredible, he pretty much dances with skateboard (sounds uninteresting) but it's amazing to watch.

its nothng new, Rodney Mullen is the king of skateboarding, he invented just about all the modern day tricks, he started out as a freestyle skater, then switched to street like that kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TErKKYmZMd0&feature=related

Mullen was doing that shit back in the early 80's he's like in his 40's now and he still shits on most of the younger skaters

i was more impressed with that Danny Mcaskill kid on the trials bike, having had a passing interest in rials riding years ago, i know how difficult it is, and that kid was doing some serious moves on his bike, and he's basically taught himself to ride as well, which makes it more impressive

Mate, I've followed Mullen since THPS1 ahaha, mullen was the first true flat-land king, but this Killian kid is the new breed...we're talking someone who has taken Mullen's mantle and is looking to ever improve on it. Thing is with Killian, he barely bails. Its unatural, he's so in tune with the board, he has better balance on it than i do on the floor. His footwork is the best in the world!

D.Mc is awesome, what he can do with a bike is unreal, and his control is next to flawless. Keelan was ace as well, i just find Flat-land BMX'in rather samey, but impressive none the less.

The admiration i have for Parkour, is their confidence and bravery, some of these lads throw themselves head first off a three/four storey building....sick!

On a seperate note i watched - Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night. I enjoyed it a lot, some bits were slightly over the top but then again, so is the premise of the film. Love the little subtle hints and references to the original and i love the fact it allows the series to be taken forward. Serkis (although you don't see him) puts in a fantastic performance; he seemed genuinely life-like and his characteristics appeared very natural. James Franco is class, i really like him as an actor, he did rather welll playing Will Rodman (the creator of Ape intellegance)

Mate, I've followed Mullen since THPS1 ahaha, mullen was the first true flat-land king, but this Killian kid is the new breed...we're talking someone who has taken Mullen's mantle and is looking to ever improve on it. Thing is with Killian, he barely bails. Its unatural, he's so in tune with the board, he has better balance on it than i do on the floor. His footwork is the best in the world!

D.Mc is awesome, what he can do with a bike is unreal, and his control is next to flawless. Keelan was ace as well, i just find Flat-land BMX'in rather samey, but impressive none the less.

The admiration i have for Parkour, is their confidence and bravery, some of these lads throw themselves head first off a three/four storey building....sick!

On a seperate note i watched - Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night. I enjoyed it a lot, some bits were slightly over the top but then again, so is the premise of the film. Love the little subtle hints and references to the original and i love the fact it allows the series to be taken forward. Serkis (although you don't see him) puts in a fantastic performance; he seemed genuinely life-like and his characteristics appeared very natural. James Franco is class, i really like him as an actor, he did rather welll playing Will Rodman (the creator of Ape intellegance)

nah Mullen will always be king, such a humble guy as well, got to meet him a few years ago such a nice guy he is, that Killian kid is good, but he's got a long way to go before he's up there with the Mullens and such like

yeah i know what you saying about flatland bmx, its a very hard thing to do, especially when you consider they do it on bikes with no brakes, but its very samey and gets quite boring after a while

Gold Rush on the discovery channel. - documentary.

In the face of the economic meltdown, six desperate men risk everything to strike it rich mining for gold in the wilds of Alaska. Todd Hoffman of Sandy, Oregon, along with his father, lead a group of greenhorn miners in search of the American dream and a new frontier.

Of course they fail miserably and leave Alaska much poorer than they came.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Banged up abroad on national geographic at 9.. the guest in this episode is Henry Hill - the man played by Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

Yeah going to watch that....funny enough watched Goodfellas the other day and the wife asked me to look up some of the background but I'd not got round to it.

last night was my first night infront of the tv for a while, cooked up some fajitas, chips and dips and got the tv on (sky plus is a godsend)

idiot abroad 2 recorded from friday (loved it, almost wet myself a few times)

new two and a half men (its not the same without charlie sheen, but still funny)

strike back project dawn (awesome tv action! and not to complain but they tend to put fit birds in it, and then they get naked, high quality viewing)