IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Inception.

What. A. Film. Truely breathtaking and maybe even the best film ive ever seen....

Got that....just trying to find a window to watch it as the wife flatly refuses to watch anything with Leonardo DiCaprio in it :rolleyes: .

Watched Hot Fuzz the other day for the first time....quite enjoyed it but the best bit is knowing all the locations. It was filmed in Wells where I lived for a while. In-laws live nearby and we were actually in the market-place (which is the main location) on Sunday evening having a meal with them :) .

Anyone seen Paul?

Got that....just trying to find a window to watch it as the wife flatly refuses to watch anything with Leonardo DiCaprio in it :rolleyes: .

Watched Hot Fuzz the other day for the first time....quite enjoyed it but the best bit is knowing all the locations. It was filmed in Wells where I lived for a while. In-laws live nearby and we were actually in the market-place (which is the main location) on Sunday evening having a meal with them :) .

Anyone seen Paul?

I used to be the same until i saw him in Blood Diamond and The Departed. Changed my mind about, he has become such a good actor. If i were you and she still doesnt want to give it a go, organize a surprise afternoon out with some friends and lock yourself in the room. Well worth any agro that may come your way!

What is Inception about? I have heard it is a good film but I never take much notice of things like that unless I have an idea what it is all about. Is it about birth or something? :blush: Not sure I can handle that kind of mushy stuff.

far from mushy mate. I cant really give you a review without ruining it. Just take my word for it, grab a 6 pack and lock yourself in a dark room for 2.5 hours.

gotta agree..never used to like him but he has become a fantastic actor and inception is amazing

I've never liked him either but agree 100%, some of his latest stuff shows he can actually act. I liked one recent film of his where he was in Iraq, and Russell Crowe was in it (who I think is a terrible actor).

Have CSI Vegas, Boardwalk Empire and Monroe to catch up on tonight (and maybe Glee, see what mood I'm in :P )

I've never liked him either but agree 100%, some of his latest stuff shows he can actually act. I liked one recent film of his where he was in Iraq, and Russell Crowe was in it (who I think is a terrible actor).

Body of Lies? Good film that....

Is it really that good? Im not a big fan of Izzard really, well more like i havent seen him in anything at all really.

one of my top 3 from him. The latest 2 (Stripped and Sexie i think) werent that good but his early stuff is fantastic. Depends what you like I suppose...