IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Just booked to take Josh to the new Harry Potter on Friday.

Enjoyed that...well done and some lovely locations.

Snake is frightening....one or two slightly daft scenes but best part of three hours (inc. trailers) passed very quickly, which is always a good way to judge I think.

Also the fact they've cut it in half meant they could be a bit more detailed than the earlier films, just need to wait 'til July for the rest of it :shaking fist: .

Enjoyed that...well done and some lovely locations.

Snake is frightening....one or two slightly daft scenes but best part of three hours (inc. trailers) passed very quickly, which is always a good way to judge I think.

Also the fact they've cut it in half meant they could be a bit more detailed than the earlier films, just need to wait 'til July for the rest of it :shaking fist: .

Nice one. I'll be seeing it in a few hours time, I'm looking forward to it.

Funny thing was that the cinema was completely sold out (failed last minute attempt to get another ticket) and every seat was taken except three empty ones to our left and another two to our right :mellow: .

Made for excellent elbow room but I did wonder if we're using the right deodorant :unsure: .

I have a massive problem with this Government. The bailout isn't the problem - it's necessary. But what wasn't necessary was the road that brought us to this point. This Government's property tax incentive based growth model, it's low tax, high spend policies, it's paying of current expenditure with once-off revenue, it's wild-west inspired light touch banking regulation (Cowen as Finance minister met the financial regulator twice in 4 years!!!!!) and its massively corrupt planning procedures and terrible development planning are the problem.

They have left us bankrupt. Their incompetence has ensured that hundreds of thousands are now unemployed, that disabled children will no longer have the resources they need, that tens of thousands will now live under the poverty line and most shamefully that hundreds if not thousands will die unnecessarily because of hospital cutbacks and closures.

They continue to lie to us, they continue to serve their own interests but the most galling thing is that they continue to have no shame.

Edited by Ian C

I have a massive problem with this Government. The bailout isn't the problem - it's necessary. But what wasn't necessary was the road that brought us to this point. This Government's property tax incentive based growth model, it's low tax, high spend policies, it's paying of current expenditure with once-off revenue, it's wild-west inspired light touch banking regulation (Cowen as Finance minister met the financial regulator twice in 4 years!!!!!) and its massively corrupt planning procedures and terrible development planning are the problem.

They have left us bankrupt. Their incompetence has ensured that hundreds of thousands are now unemployed, that disabled children will no longer have the resources they need, that tens of thousands will now live under the poverty line and most shamefully that hundreds if not thousands will die unnecessarily because of hospital cutbacks and closures.

They continue to lie to us, they continue to serve their own interests but the most galling thing is that they continue to have no shame.

Sounds very grim :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...