IGNORED

F1 Chat

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Should've been a McLaren one two, two very poor calls.

I agree to one poor call from McLaren and one poor call from Norris, whether those two calls cost McLaren a one and two finish is unknowable but debatable. 

45 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I agree to one poor call from McLaren and one poor call from Norris, whether those two calls cost McLaren a one and two finish is unknowable but debatable. 

I think with the right tyres at the right time they were the quicker cars; very poor decision not to double stack, then the wrong tyres on Lando at the end...was a poor call from Norris, but the team shouldn't have given him the choice....also possibly pitted a lap too late, but that wouldn't have mattered if they'd put the mediums on.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Btay said:

Well, do I stay up for this & be an absolute wreck for work tomorrow or do the sensible thing & get a good night sleep...

I'd say it's likely to be a boring race and you should sleep, but if you do it'll probably be exciting and you'll regret it :lol:.

33 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'd say it's likely to be a boring race and you should sleep, but if you do it'll probably be exciting and you'll regret it :lol:.

I'm still up. I know, its a pretty dire track however the hope for a McLaren 1-2 or even Oscar scoring a win is keeping me up hahah!

56 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm just hoping for some drama on the first lap. Preferably the man child crashing out.

Got it first corner mate. Love listening to Max having a bitch. Was nervy with the Mclarens though.

Verstappen is mentally out of control on a race course and should get a minimum 3 race ban and a points deduction. 
There’s no place for road rage in competitive racing, he’s going to seriously hurt or kill somebody with his antics, he needs to be reined in for the safety of other drivers. 

7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Verstappen fucking his own race and then whinging about it was lovely.

The shut down on the radio was priceless. He was being a bitch all race but that was brilliant, sounded like they were sick of his shit

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Lando taking out his frustration on Hamilton. Tit.

Lando has always had this about him to be fair. I do feel a bit for him though, he has struggled with McLaren through all the lows & now they are on a newfound high he has to move over to give Oscar a race win. Glad to see Oscar get the win but it’s on a sour note, I also think he made a few mistakes during the race.

Nonetheless I am delighted to see McLaren get a 1-2 & a win for an Aussie driver!

45 minutes ago, Btay said:

Lando has always had this about him to be fair. I do feel a bit for him though, he has struggled with McLaren through all the lows & now they are on a newfound high he has to move over to give Oscar a race win. Glad to see Oscar get the win but it’s on a sour note, I also think he made a few mistakes during the race.

Nonetheless I am delighted to see McLaren get a 1-2 & a win for an Aussie driver!

But what the fuck has that got to do with Hamilton complimenting his team?! It was so petulant and unnecessary. You can see why he’s friends with Verstappen.

I like Lando but he’s gone right down in my estimations with that.

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

But what the fuck has that got to do with Hamilton complimenting his team?! It was so petulant and unnecessary. You can see why he’s friends with Verstappen.

I agree but he is a young lad still & I just hope for his sake it’s a bit immaturity. 

22 hours ago, Btay said:

Well, do I stay up for this & be an absolute wreck for work tomorrow or do the sensible thing & get a good night sleep...

Don’t do it mate… it’s a surprise 15 hour day tomorrow 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😴😴😴😴

19 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm not a big F1 fan but always watched from a distance. 

my take is that lando Norris is a spoilt little bastard just like verstappen.  The pair of the probably avoided too many clips round the ears from their multi millionaire daddies.  Hate the 2 of them 

like him or not - Hamilton like alonso, vettle is an elder statesman he deserves respect.  Maybe try and conduct themselves like George Russell the jumped up little shits.

• 4 weeks later...