IGNORED

Xmas & New Years 06 - The Collection 0f Merged Greetings & Joy

Pat

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karrimore boots, 3/4 steel shank, vibram soles, gortex uppers and comfy as f*ck. Sorry for being obscure.

Just to let you all know, Darlington is currently undergoing a Christmas crisis, all nativity shows are cancelled, they can't find three wise men or a virgin. :lol:

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac

Karrimore boots, 3/4 steel shank, vibram soles, gortex uppers and comfy as f*ck. Sorry for being obscure.

So when's the assault on the north-west face of the Eiger scheduled for Mac? Or are they for (metaphorically of course) kicking you clients arses?

I love walking boots (things of great beauty) and long distance walking...not done a lot for a few years but must get back to it!

LOL, I am a mean individual Mike and I like my kit to last, I still have a pair of Timberlands from 15 years ago which are still in decent nick.

I have tried a pair of Berghaus boots a few years ago and frankly they were fairly poor for walking. :blink: .

ATB

Mac

Okay, I know we have the christmas thread, but I thought it may be a laugh to see whether our expectations are realised this christmas.

So, with that in mind, post what you HONESTLY want, what you expect, then after next Monday, lets see what we all actually got.

:)

Slightly off topic but I've bought Josh a guitar (plus practice amp etc) because he's started to break strings on mine :lol: .

PS..Peavey make excellent amps..never tried one of their guitars but not at all shabby I'd guess.

On the other thing I have a suspicion that I may be getting a tripod, even though I forbade any more money being spent on me after getting video software (that I chose). Nobody listens to me here :( . Come to that nobody listens to me anywhere :lol: .

Edited by mikeo

start him young, he'll be a rockstar by 20

little advice. dont send him to a high class teacher otherwise by the time hes 13 hell be the twat who always likes to show off and put other people down.

hope he does well though. i wish i started younger.

anyways all i know im gettin is a denim jacket and a black hooded jacket.

Edited by thebluenose

1 of the kids gifts was..LOL...a I emphasise was a " Frosty The Snow Man Super Snow Cone/Slurpee Maker"

( Basically an ice shaving machine thingy )

Anyhows Mizz V N I thought we'd test on weekend.

I came up with this recipe.

1/4 Bottle Vodka

1 can Coke

I big ass Milkshake cup

1 straw

1 long Spoon

Ice

Run the lot thru Frosty the snow man & what a delight, cple of them kicking back watching a movie on weekend & a fellow was Glowing..LOL..

Mizz V used the same recipe as above but sub Vodka 4 Wild Turkey.

Perfect ally for the Australian summer... :)

The kids may even get a fruit slurpee from time to time.

StevO, the Peavey range is awesome.

I have been playing guitar since I was 4. I absolutely love my guitars, I have over 16 now, ranging from a Rickenbaker, Fenders, Gibson, Hohner, etc, etc, but I have to say, my £119 Peavey is one of the nicest to play. Okay, it does not sound as mellow and as deep as the others, but it is so so easy to play, it is brilliant. You will not be disappointed.

StevO, the Peavey range is awesome.

I have been playing guitar since I was 4. I absolutely love my guitars, I have over 16 now, ranging from a Rickenbaker, Fenders, Gibson, Hohner, etc, etc, but I have to say, my £119 Peavey is one of the nicest to play. Okay, it does not sound as mellow and as deep as the others, but it is so so easy to play, it is brilliant. You will not be disappointed.

id love a rickenbaker, i think they are awesome, but ill be more than happy with the peavy, my first electric, only ever had accoustic before