IGNORED

Xmas & New Years 06 - The Collection 0f Merged Greetings & Joy

Pat

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I am working at 0700hrs on new years day...and I dont finish work on new years eve until 1900hrs, so I think mine will be a little reserved this year.

That said, I will be opening the doors to neighbours and friends (again), and hopefully I will not get any sleep before returning to work!

Not a big one for new year...but I am a big one for downing a load of amber necter so bring it on!

:D

id love to have kids around christmas time mate (not in a pervy way, as in to be a father!) suppose after being a child yourself the only way you can get back into the real christmas spirit is to have your own kids and share it with them, im planning on getting faye a kitten one year when we get our own place, itd be a secret, but she already knows!

I was so cheeky this year...when asked, I just told people what I wanted. Not entirely in the festive spirit and stuff I know, but at least I got what I wanted. lol. I only did this because when the little one is here this time next year...nobody will even consider getting me anything! boohoo! lmao.

:)

Best present I got was my box 360 from the missus but I got that about 2 months ago.

I got utlimate ghost and goblins which is good.

Worst present??? hard to say didn't really get anything I didn't like as mostly got money from my parents and my missus got me things that I asked for