IGNORED

Vs Palace (home) 28th Sept

Matt

Just now, Palfy said:

For once we haven’t gone back into our shell and invited them onto us, we look the more likely to still score rather than the usual sit back and concede. 

Just now, Palfy said:

For once we haven’t gone back into our shell and invited them onto us, we look the more likely to still score rather than the usual sit back and concede. 

I’d still like to see a bit more pressure on the ball tho in our own half 

What a time to be alive, Everton take three points from a game of football (at Goodison too no doubt!) This is a massive monkey off our back, this season more than anything with the catastrophic defeats to both Bournemouth and Villa from winning positions and the drubbing of Spurs. The start of this season has been the worst I can remember - in fact I'm pretty sure that's factually the case for a good few years. 

This doesn't change much in terms of Dyche, without sounding like a doom and gloom merchant but pleased that we've grabbed maximum points. The key is that we build on this, but regardless we're at least getting good points on the board now in a season that'll be riddled with shite like Wolves, Southampton and Ipswich.