IGNORED

Vs Palace (home) 28th Sept

Matt

6 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Hoping that somehow Friedkin convinces Moshiri that as part of the sale agreement, he'll move Dyche on too. I completely understand (and believe) that he's had both hands and one leg tied behind his back but this is utterly shameful.

We look like that famous Derby side from years ago, completely out of our depth and limping from week to week.

It needs to happen...... absolutely nothing left.   Those boos say it all. 

20 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

This looks like a team who kinda want the manager to go.... the manager sounds resigned to going as per his "I've had my hands tied and I could write a book" speech.

change needs to happen asap - these aren't good and they look like the home side. 

That may be so but they are paid eye-watering salaries to pull on the Everton shirt and go out and look as if they want to win a football match, for the club and the fans. No pride at all.

2 minutes ago, Matt Tiger said:

Has to be gana for doucoure. He’s been poor. Other than that I’d keep things the same for right now. Lindstrøm has been very poor but I’d rather let him continue than bring on Harrison. We desperately need ndiaye in the middle tho. 

I'd rather have Tim in. But doesn't matter, I think. Can't see Dyche is going to change anything till Palace have scored another.

2 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

That may be so but they are paid eye-watering salaries to pull on the Everton shirt and go out looks as if they want to win a football match, for the club and the fans. No pride at all.

We know this - just as we know it's the case in all teams. It doesn't alter the fact that when a manager has lost the side the team is all over the place. There is nothing that suggests this side is coached... they look unfit, confused, just awful. 

he lost the side before the end of last season - the one week spell didn't kid me, the players and fans got us over the line. 

5 minutes ago, Sev said:

I'd rather have Tim in. But doesn't matter, I think. Can't see Dyche is going to change anything till Palace have scored another.

I think Tim is likely to get caught out of position the way this match is going. But also his ability to hold the ball could settle the match down entirely. Either way I’d be fine. You’re probably right tho. Can’t see Dyche making subs at the half but we badly need it. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Tiger said:

I think Tim is likely to get caught out of position the way this match is going. But also his ability to hold the ball could settle the match down entirely. Either way I’d be fine. You’re probably right tho. Can’t see Dyche making subs at the half but we badly need it. 

Can't carry on with doucoure - criminal how much he loses the ball. Garner at the least?