IGNORED

Vs Palace (home) 28th Sept

Matt

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Must win game.

Hope we stick with Lindstrøm out wide as he is getting in to good areas, the goals will come from him.

Palace have no been great this season. We need to start with intensity & dictate the game. Big chance for 3 points.

He's hit and miss finishing wise but his pace and directness is a real threat. Him and ndiaye need to play 

35 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He's hit and miss finishing wise but his pace and directness is a real threat. Him and ndiaye need to play 

Agree but he hasn’t played a lot of football the last 12 months so hopefully he gets one & then goes on from there. Reminds me of Mirallas a bit with how direct he is. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve seen us have threats out wide.

6 hours ago, Btay said:

Agree but he hasn’t played a lot of football the last 12 months so hopefully he gets one & then goes on from there. Reminds me of Mirallas a bit with how direct he is. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve seen us have threats out wide.

People are going to lose patience with him very quickly then 

I still think that Kevin Mirallas got unnecessary bother, he seemed to become this weird target for people to beat with a stick. Whereas his last season (or two) were perhaps not as explosive as his first few he was a very good player for us overall. 

Shame that after us, his career seemed to rapidly decline (ended up with Antwerp and Moreirense in Belgium and Portugal IIRC).