IGNORED

Leicester City away 21st September

Matt

2 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Honest question for you all on here...

Do the Toffees have to win for Dyche's job to be safe?

Or does he keep it if they salvage at least a point?

The fact you need to ask this question shows what a mess our club is.... this ceased to be a question after the Bournemouth game.  It should have been a formality. 

he got played off the park at home to Southampton reserves and took our only striker off for a fullback. That was the ultimately white flag moment. 

9 hours ago, Gwlad said:

Why do we always have so many sicknotes? Not just under Dyche. Do we sign flimsy players?

Also all the illnesses, is it the new covid?

My and my family have been wiped out by something this past week. Awful viral thing. It felt like covid to me, only just starting to feel normal now. 

Everton’s impressive four-game league beaten run sees them just two points off in-form relegation rivals, Leicester City, for the coveted 15th ‘best of the utter dross that lurks at the bottom of the PL’ hotspot. Everton’s goal-a-game average is something Leicester will be wary of, although they will take heart that Everton don’t appear to be playing with defenders. Look to Dominic Calvert-Lewin to continue to miss his only chance of the game at the other end and things to get ugly when Sean Dyche makes / doesn’t make substitutions. A hard-fought 3-0 to Leicester looks a good bet, but Everton have often surprised their fanbase when the chips are down, and a 3-1 Leicester win may be worth a punt.

For only a fourth time, Leicester City have failed to win any of their first four Premier League games in a season. On the three previous occasions - in 1994-95, 2003-04 and 2022-23 - they were relegated.

Everton have lost their opening four league matches in a season for just the third time, also doing so in 1926-27 (first five) and 1958-59 (first six).

12 hours ago, Hafnia said:

My and my family have been wiped out by something this past week. Awful viral thing. It felt like covid to me, only just starting to feel normal now. 

Kids not long back to school mate and it doesn’t take long for all the germs to find a nice place to spread themselves, happens all the time or it did when my kids were young.  
Schools become a breeding ground for sorts of crap. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Kids not long back to school mate and it doesn’t take long for all the germs to find a nice place to spread themselves, happens all the time or it did when my kids were young.  
Schools become a breeding ground for sorts of crap. 

Yep - I think Covid is doing rounds. I think it's what I've had