IGNORED

Doncaster (Home - EFL Cup) 27/8/2024

Btay

need to the the momentum from that second half perfotmance into the game against Bournmouth on Saturday.

They have a tough trip to West Ham in the cup tomorrow, before they then travel up to us.

No excuse if we are not the most energetic team on the pitch, and we should also have the quality beat them. 

Very laborious in the first half and frustrating overall tbh but it's a few goals scored and a much needed win.

Really impressed with Ndiaye and Iroegbunam, I thought they the brightest sparks of the evening. O'Brien was solid and Lindstrom showed some nice bits but also showed that he'll need to be eased in a bit more and work on his strength.

https://www.skysports.com/football/video/19530/13204439/everton-3-0-doncaster-carabao-cup-highlights

As well as his goal from the middle of the park Ndiaye also created a couple of big goal scoring chances (52 sec & 2:18sec), could have easily had two assist against his name. There where properly created by him as well as did plenty before the final ball in. 

lovely little touch at 52 sec just control the ball and keep forward momentum going.

Fuck me, we have been so starved of a player like this!!!!

9 hours ago, MikeO said:

Management meeting post match to talk about members and clique business and other important shit:P

I had a TT hat on the whole day and nobody punched me in the head, which I was pleased about. 

IMG-20240827-WA0006.jpg

Was great to see you and Josh again and loved that we were both able to bring the next generations along to see a win under the lights 

3 hours ago, Boston Toffee said:

I thought Beto had a good match. Tireless worker. Hoping he can recover confidence.. 

Unless....he's just found his level...sadly. He looked brilliant against this lot last year...pace, power, goal, hit the post etc.

It is good for us to get a performance and you have to start somewhere, but I can't get carried away.

Surely Dyche can't avoid starting the new boys now....seems like every game O'brien gets a goal or an assist. Ndiaye goal was sublime....loved the turn and then the placed shot. More of these boys pls.