IGNORED

Brighton 17th August

memmaclub2

The Old Lady is going to go out with a whimper isn't she. This is going to be a long, hard season filled with players that simply aren't good enough. 

If you had to pick a worst case scenario this would be it - the only thing missing was a season ending injury to one of our better players. 

let's hope today was the low point of the season!!! Get it out of the way early😬 🤞

if you play it safe with the starting line up, result is needed, otherwise questions start on day 1. 

take a few risk and you at least have the 'players need sometime to bed in excuse'!! 

49 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

The Old Lady is going to go out with a whimper isn't she. This is going to be a long, hard season filled with players that simply aren't good enough. 

If you had to pick a worst case scenario this would be it - the only thing missing was a season ending injury to one of our better players. 

Far from it. It's not good but worst case would've been relegation last season.

First half showed a lot of promise, that 2nd goal just pulled the plug. I'm still optimistic and eyeing the Europe Conference :)

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Far from it. It's not good but worst case would've been relegation last season.

First half showed a lot of promise, that 2nd goal just pulled the plug. I'm still optimistic and eyeing the Europe Conference :)

As in, heading into today's game - what would be the worst case scenario :).

2 hours ago, milesey05 said:

Don’t know if i have heard??? 
Don’t’ patronise!! 
Yes we have lots of areas that need improving and yes not alot of ££££.

1 new signing starting and  3 on the bench!!

The players you bring in are supposed to be better than the current players in the team. That’s how you move forward. 

I said this earlier we have bought squad players I said from day 1 a striker was priority we will struggle again this season. 

Poor all round. Poor team selection. Poor tactics. Poor substitutions. Poor defending. Complete lack of goal-scoring ability. Lack of squad depth.

It's fair to say that many of us were looking forward to seeing the impact of new players, yet we start with an unimaginative lineup. Well, if we're going to have a terrible performance, better to get it over with now. There's a lot of pressure on the team when we play Spurs.

I thought at half time they were ripe for the picking. That second goal though... We just collapsed again. Thought the first 20 mins were really positive and another day we go in 2-0 up because I didnt see them doing anything. 

The cross field passing to Harrison was sussed after the 2-3rd attempt and as much as I want to keep faith in Harrison, he can't beat a man and he can't cross. Worked his socks off unlike McNeil who was largely absent. Young was lucky to not be sent off earlier but can't blame him for that actual red, it would've been a goal, otherwise he was alright. Doucoure should've been off at halftime, he seemed to kill all the attacks. Dom had fuck all to work with but didn't put himself about as much as he should and normally would have and fell far too easy rather than shooting. The rest were mediocre except for Gana who was average and Tim who looks a bargain.