IGNORED

Jesper Lindstrøm

18 hours ago, Gwlad said:

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·

Follow

Jesper Lindstrøm has completed merical tests at Everton

Numerical? Or is he just a happy chappy?

Numerical - are we worried our signings won't be able to count how long dyche wants them to kick it 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Btay said:

Great free kick. Looked a bit rusty on the ball but completely understandable given his first appearance. He seems quite positive & direct as well. Lost the ball no more than Harrison did (that’s no great accomplishment though)

Very excited to see Jesper & N’daiye on the pitch together.

His comments after the game “It feels so natural to be here. I feel like I have the happiness for football again”

No wonder after that terrible stay in Napoli. And it's nice to hear such positive vibes from a new player.

7 hours ago, Shukes said:

The way a few of these new lads are looking means it could be bench for a few players.

Harrison, Garner and Doucs may have to start looking over their shoulders.

I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t the bench for 2-3 of last season’s players, after all why buy players if they are not an improvement on what you already have, well hopefully that’s the plan. 

that's want we have lacked for a while. genuine competition for starting places. Team have been pretty much picking themselves this past few year.

we will look very different in the final third of the pitch this season. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t the bench for 2-3 of last season’s players, after all why buy players if they are not an improvement on what you already have, well hopefully that’s the plan. 

You haven’t been watching us for the past ten years haha.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Looked like he picked up an injury tonight, definitely limping at the end there 

That would've required him to run? I was disappointed in him to be honest, he had a chance to shine but it didn't work for him.