IGNORED

Jaden Philogene

Good genes...

It's nice we're looking for wingers and it's also nice we're looking for ones that can improve themselves. Just not sure he's able to play in the PL for us from the get go. Still has three years on his contract with Hull.

If the price is right (shut it, dunlopp) then just maybe.

By the way, I think his first name is Jaden.

21 minutes ago, Sev said:

Good genes...

It's nice we're looking for wingers and it's also nice we're looking for ones that can improve themselves. Just not sure he's able to play in the PL for us from the get go. Still has three years on his contract with Hull.

If the price is right (shut it, dunlopp) then just maybe.

By the way, I think his first name is Jaden.

COME ON DOWN!!!

16 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Way hey Dunc you are back with a cracking post, look at the response mate that’s how much you’ve been missed. 
Did you go AWOL because your defence of your Fantasy Football title was let’s be honest pretty shite?😀

• Romey 1878 changed the title to Jaden Philogene
1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Way hey Dunc you are back with a cracking post, look at the response mate that’s how much you’ve been missed. 
Did you go AWOL because your defence of your Fantasy Football title was let’s be honest pretty shite?😀

😂😂 No mate just needed a break, felt there were too many posts appearing to show people revelling in the clubs demise to try and point score

Supposedly, Ipswich is his most likely destination. Personally, I think Palace would be a great move for him with them selling Olise… I’d prefer Asprilla over this lad - both look tricky and exciting but Asprilla has a cracking long distance shot on him.