IGNORED

Car insurance

4 minutes ago, patto said:

Has anyone just recently renewed their car insurance my grandsons has gone up £900 for no reason whatsoever wtf is going on. 

Who with? Might be time to shop around

14 minutes ago, patto said:

I think it’s RAC but we will shop around but it seems they are all hiking their prices up. 
it’s a Renault capture the want £2200.

That's insane! Definitely go looking around. My sister does it through the usual comparison websites then uses topcashback.co.uk to get a discount off her choice assuming it's listed 

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's insane! Definitely go looking around. My sister does it through the usual comparison websites then uses topcashback.co.uk to get a discount off her choice assuming it's listed 

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/

Thanks Matt my daughter will look around but I’ve not heard of topcash back I’ll mention it to her. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KinL said:

A year older, another year no claims, yet it nearly doubled at the last renewal. Cunts 

It’s a total rip off I did get the grandsons back to normal price near enough. 

On 10/07/2024 at 18:57, Gwlad said:

I bought a new car last year, got free insurance for a year. Renewal price was a piss take. Used Money Supermarket comparisons. Have gone with Churchill, same cover and half the price.

Ditto for churchills…not the new car. 

1 minute ago, KinL said:

I did Matt, tried all the comparison sites, cheapest I could get was Hastings with the spy box, at least It means I'm saving on fuel 😆

I ended up with Admiral last time, wasn't too bad but the whole market is extortionate