IGNORED

Yankuba Minteh

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

Easy. No DC-L deal unless the Minteh deal is done.

Yep… I do wonder whether Elliott Anderson comes into the equation at some point. I believe we’ve had previous interest. Decent prospect but not as exciting as the potential Minteh signing.

24 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Does Mintah get into the barcodes team?

Will Dom get into there team?

Just hope we’re not swapping a first team player for a squad player. We need to change that Everton.

I’m not sure if our back room staff are sure about Dom’s long term fitness if we don’t get a player in exchange Dom still has to go and replace him. 

44 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Just hope we’re not swapping a first team player for a squad player. We need to change that Everton.

BBC Gossip saying they want to ship Callum Wilson off if DCL goes. 1, I hope DCL goes to somewhere he's a starter, rumours AC Milan are interested now which makes a lot more sense for Dom. But 2, I hope we don't try and fill the gap with that thug Wilson. 

54 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Minteh has been on loan at Feyenord and been brilliant by all accounts. They only signed him last summer as a prospect - I don’t think they want to sell him but makes sense for PSR - they may get that kind of money on Gordon or Barnes but wouldn’t show the profit.

As for DCL, that’s not our problem but Isak reminds me of Thierry Henry in so many ways - he can play from the left with a main focal point (DCL) or lead the line - Newcastle have given plenty of minutes to Wilson and Isak over the past 2 seasons and I’d expect that to be similar with Dom/Isak.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

This is another Kudus , Diaz type exciting winger link which gets me excited… 

Just get it done this time Everton!!!

It’s a deal that depends on DCL going the other way I just hope if he comes he is able to perform up to premier league standards. 
I think the Dutch league is not as hard as the premier. 

13 minutes ago, patto said:

It’s a deal that depends on DCL going the other way I just hope if he comes he is able to perform up to premier league standards. 
I think the Dutch league is not as hard as the premier. 

It's not but it has produced some of the best players of all time.

2 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Exactly, we can't just write players off because of where they've come from.

I mean, we've signed players from the PL that have been god awful.

Everyone has bad signings we just seem to have had more than other teams. 
I haven’t written him off I said I hope he can perform to a high level. 

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

If he is this fast paced aggressive player we’ve been screaming out for, then brilliant. 
If he comes that is. Still think we’ll most likely need another 9 though.

3 more I would say our squad is not too bad a right back a playmaker and striker and obviously a centre back if Jarrad leaves. 

14 minutes ago, patto said:

Everyone has bad signings we just seem to have had more than other teams. 
I haven’t written him off I said I hope he can perform to a high level. 

Do we though? Or is it that we only take notice of our own?

47 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Do we though? Or is it that we only take notice of our own?

Of course we take notice of our own blunders it’s bad scouting and management that has got us into the mess. 
I just hope Thelwell and Dyche are better than last few in charge. 

11 minutes ago, patto said:

Of course we take notice of our own blunders it’s bad scouting and management that has got us into the mess. 
I just hope Thelwell and Dyche are better than last few in charge. 

That's what I'm saying, we notice ours and not fuck ups at other clubs because we don't take as much notice of what's happening at another club.

10 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That's what I'm saying, we notice ours and not fuck ups at other clubs because we don't take as much notice of what's happening at another club.

Liverpool made one last year Arthur Melo and we are being linked to him he made 1 appearance I just hope that’s his agent trying to get him a move. 

15 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Sky saying that Newcastle no longer looking at DCL and that Minteh is unlikely to come here

That’s fucked it then it was always reliant on Dom going there maybe his agent has asked to much. 
Minteh will be gutted. 

Gutted over this being off it’s dashed our plans unless we do a similar deal with someone else we get nothing like 37m both his and minteh price’s we’re inflated for PSR if it’s a straight transfer we would be lucky to get 20/25m but either way we need to move him on.