IGNORED

Summer news 24/25 - kits/friendlies/fixtures etc.

I never take any notice at all of pre season results. Just glorified training sessions.

They mean far more to the opposite teams getting there opportunity against a top team. 

if anything results againsts you should be motivating you to work harder. 

21 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

The wisdom of Dyche pointing out that young players who made an appearance are not where they need to be for the PL, didn’t anyone tell him we were playing Salford Town of the second division and not Spurs of the PL. 

7 hours ago, Palfy said:

The wisdom of Dyche pointing out that young players who made an appearance are not where they need to be for the PL, didn’t anyone tell him we were playing Salford Town of the second division and not Spurs of the PL. 

Still a step up in for reserves in all fairness. McAleny & Garbutt where two of our better academy players years back & both have found this their level…

Got the new home shirt yesterday, still felt sick when I saw £75 on the price tag (even the 10% season ticket discount didnt make me feel better).

What I was happy with though, on my daughters kit I asked would they use the WSL letters and numbers and they did no problem. The number looks a bit big on such a small kit, but now when I take her to watch the womens team her kit looks the same as theirs. 

On first inspection the quality seems pretty good. Embroidered badges on mine look sharp. The stick on one on the kids looks a bit cheap, i'll be keeping the receipt.

3 hours ago, StevO said:

Got the new home shirt yesterday, still felt sick when I saw £75 on the price tag (even the 10% season ticket discount didnt make me feel better).

What I was happy with though, on my daughters kit I asked would they use the WSL letters and numbers and they did no problem. The number looks a bit big on such a small kit, but now when I take her to watch the womens team her kit looks the same as theirs. 

On first inspection the quality seems pretty good. Embroidered badges on mine look sharp. The stick on one on the kids looks a bit cheap, i'll be keeping the receipt.

Is the badge embroidered, stitched or stuck on?

56 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Is the badge embroidered, stitched or stuck on?

The Everton badge on the adults replica shirt is stitched on, on the adults pro shirt it’s stuck on, on the kids shirt it’s stuck on. 

The Castore badge is embroidered on the adult replica shirt, stuck on the adult pro shirt and on the kids shirt. 

4 hours ago, StevO said:

The Everton badge on the adults replica shirt is stitched on, on the adults pro shirt it’s stuck on, on the kids shirt it’s stuck on. 

The Castore badge is embroidered on the adult replica shirt, stuck on the adult pro shirt and on the kids shirt. 

Thanks Ste, sounds like a right mishmash.