IGNORED

Summer news 24/25 - kits/friendlies/fixtures etc.

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I've told this story on here before, bur anyway, a guy with a brummie accent used to sit behind me about 20 years ago. One time he dropped his cigarette, it burnt through the back of my shirt and fell into the crack of my arse.

The weird reached down and took it back out. Such a violation!

I wish I would have turned around to see if he carried on smoking it or not.

He started off with a cigi and finished up with a cigar 😂

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Wow, not seen that one before! The club have done seriously well to stop the leaks until now.

Presumably they'll wear it on Friday, so the big "reveal" can't be far off...look surprised people:huh:

30 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

No thought or effort put into it... check.

PE kit collar... check.

Stick on badge... check.

That'll be £75/£110 please.

The stick on badge is only on the Pro shirt and is embroidered on the normal version, so that's a bit better.

All parents will be having a big sigh of relief at the Pro version not being available in kids sizes as well!

13 minutes ago, StevO said:

I really like it, but the price is a joke. 

Someone priced up getting their twin babies the kits and it came to almost £300 :lol:.

People are definitely just going to find somewhere to buy fake shirts that will be the same quality at a fraction of the price.

Enjoy that, Castore, while you still have to pay us £20m regardless :lol:.

It's almost as though the proper kit looks more polished and a better quality than the supposed leaked one....... it doesn't look like someone at Mike baldwins factory has knocked it together.  Collar isn't a squiggly line, the shirt material looks richer. 

I like it. Thought the collars last year looked terrible.

elephant in the room is the stake logo.... looks bloody horrible 

I quite like the pattern on the shirt tbh, even if I can't see what Castore say it resembles.

So there's that and the fact I'll still buy it because I have to have the home shirt regardless, but I think it'll be the only one I buy this season rather than all 3.

The reason I'm not too bothered about kits is cos the conversation I was able to have regarding Everton and Castore wasn't what it was gonna look like - it was about whether they were going to be doing the kit and only 9 weeks ago the answer was "it depends if you are still in business"......

quite the wake up call to how close we have been to going under. 

So yeah.... happy enough with the kit but delighted that we still have a club that's not gone into admin plus we get £20m a year.