IGNORED

Summer news 24/25 - kits/friendlies/fixtures etc.

39 minutes ago, StevO said:

That’s just a kit generator. That’s not leaked kits.
All of the leaks have been the same shirt, apart from one 1/4 zip top. 

Which was probably either a training top or the tops they sometimes come out of the tunnel in and then take off before they line up to listen to the booed PL anthem. 

Anyone noticed if adidas are getting stick for Belgium's shirt?   Lukaku looks like he's winning the euros Wet T shirt competition. 

answered my own question....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13559007/amp/Fans-SLAM-poorly-Belgium-kit-players-left-DRENCHED-sweat-2-0-win-Romania-claim-uncomfortable-watching-Euro-2024-clash.html

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

more than happy with that top. 

I was looking at this the other night. My birthday on a couple of weeks so gonna make a point of telling the missus I like it…. Over and over again.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Anyone noticed if adidas are getting stick for Belgium's shirt?   Lukaku looks like he's winning the euros Wet T shirt competition. 

answered my own question....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13559007/amp/Fans-SLAM-poorly-Belgium-kit-players-left-DRENCHED-sweat-2-0-win-Romania-claim-uncomfortable-watching-Euro-2024-clash.html

It was horrendous to look at. Looked like they'd all jumped into a swimming pool.

12 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Memberships on sale now, we renewed ours and got a junior one for the grandson; he doesn't realise it yet obviously, but he's going to have great stories to tell in later life, being one of those present in our last Goodison season:)

Mine was done a couple of weeks ago I received an email saying it had automatically been renewed. 

53 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Mine was done a couple of weeks ago I received an email saying it had automatically been renewed. 

Not entirely sure why ours weren't renewed automatically, will have to have a look in my settings.