IGNORED

Summer news 24/25 - kits/friendlies/fixtures etc.

10 hours ago, Btay said:

Nice festive period 😂 Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea & Man City on the fly. Easy points

My thoughts too but it is the worst run we have against the Sly6.  I think by then we'll be doing ok 🤞so get them out of the way at Christmas, move on but I think we will pick up points against them.

This really does look cheap as fuck. The collar is horrible and the fact that there's nothing on the arms makes it look like it's just a t-shirt. Really disappointed with the early impressions and I'm hoping against hope that it's not actually it. Failing that I hope the quality is better than expected (plenty of people saying it's well documented that the badges fall off after a few washes 👀).

Just now, MikeO said:

April is the same....Liverpool, Arsenal, Forest, Man City, Chelsea.

Into the last run in at Goodison too, these I expect something from if only solid performances.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

This really does look cheap as fuck. The collar is horrible and the fact that there's nothing on the arms makes it look like it's just a t-shirt. Really disappointed with the early impressions and I'm hoping against hope that it's not actually it. Failing that I hope the quality is better than expected (plenty of people saying it's well documented that the badges fall off after a few washes 👀).

I like the idea of the collar, but not the execution. If they did the sleeves with the same trim it might look a bit more finished. 

14 minutes ago, StevO said:

I like the idea of the collar, but not the execution. If they did the sleeves with the same trim it might look a bit more finished. 

The collar looks like it's been pinned into place and they've forgotten to sew it on properly, let alone the ends of the sleeves missing!

17 minutes ago, StevO said:

I definitely wouldn't hate the collar as much as I do if they'd matched the end of the sleeves with it. As it is it looks like those kits you'd wear for your school side.

I look forward to them robbing us all for another £100 when they release a one off home shirt for the final home game! I think that's nailed on with how little effort they've put into the one we'll be wearing all season.

Just now, Matt said:

A shit one.

The amount of bed wetting going on is ridiculous.  Most if not all footy kits these days are shite.... flimsy and so figure hugging that most fans can't get away with wearing them. 

£20m a season is all I'm arsed about, would like a nice shirt but like I said - most look shite 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

The amount of bed wetting going on is ridiculous.  Most if not all footy kits these days are shite.... flimsy and so figure hugging that most fans can't get away with wearing them. 

£20m a season is all I'm arsed about, would like a nice shirt but like I said - most look shite 

Soz for not liking your mates mates company's shirt 😛.

Tell them to do better with the away and third yeah? Maybe some personal touches like we've had with Hummel, then I might think of giving them more of my money.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

What? In that picture it looks naff and you asked which leaked photo so I responded to that. 

Cracking deal for the club though.

I definitely wouldn't hate the collar as much as I do if they'd matched the end of the sleeves with it. As it is it looks like those kits you'd wear for your school side.

When I was a kid (most members will stop reading here😂), you couldn't buy replica shirts so what you did was buy a blue one and get your mum to embroider a badge and sew it on...and there you were, Everton shirt...except it wasn't.

From 1966 to 1976, so my formative years as a Blue (age six to sixteen), we played in shirts with white collars but blue cuffs; and it was literally impossible to buy a blue shirt with anything but white cuffs...so all my shirts were wrong in that detail, pissed me right off.

So no white trim on the sleeves sits very well with me:)

Soz for not liking your mates mates company's shirt 😛.

Tell them to do better with the away and third yeah? Maybe some personal touches like we've had with Hummel, then I might think of giving them more of my money.

The bed wetting is the number of fake leaked shirts - ffs, grown people actually getting knickers in a twist over version 8 of a fake knocked up pic.  Wasnt aiming it at you but if you are bed wetting over it then not much I can do.

unless you think any of our kits over the past 8 years have been worthy of getting excited about then fair enough 

10 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The bed wetting is the number of fake leaked shirts - ffs, grown people actually getting knickers in a twist over version 8 of a fake knocked up pic.  Was aiming it at you but if you are bed wetting over it then not much I can do.

unless you think any of our kits over the past 8 years have been worthy of getting excited about then fair enough 

This doesn't look like a fake leaked shirt like.

I liked most of Hummel's tbf. The only time I really wasn't happy was the first set when they gave us three shirts exactly the same but just changed the colours. It pissed me right off. But since then, I think they got most of them right and made them Everton shirts, rather than just a football shirt with the Everton badge put it on it like this one.

I'll buy this wank effort because I can't not have the home shirt, but I very much doubt I'll spend money on getting the other two like I have done for as long as I can remember.

Edit - and I feel that Hummel would have knocked it out of the park with our last shirt at Goodison as well. Their CEO being a blue would have made sure of it.

57 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

This doesn't look like a fake leaked shirt like.

I liked most of Hummel's tbf. The only time I really wasn't happy was the first set when they gave us three shirts exactly the same but just changed the colours. It pissed me right off. But since then, I think they got most of them right and made them Everton shirts, rather than just a football shirt with the Everton badge put it on it like this one.

I'll buy this wank effort because I can't not have the home shirt, but I very much doubt I'll spend money on getting the other two like I have done for as long as I can remember.

Edit - and I feel that Hummel would have knocked it out of the park with our last shirt at Goodison as well. Their CEO being a blue would have made sure of it.

He's just made a statement hasn't he?

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

The bed wetting is the number of fake leaked shirts - ffs, grown people actually getting knickers in a twist over version 8 of a fake knocked up pic.  Wasnt aiming it at you but if you are bed wetting over it then not much I can do.

All the leaked shirts have been the same, at least the ones that I’ve seen. 

29 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Fair enough, but that site doesn't provide an image of a shirt (in 3D) on a hanger with part of it hooked up on a rail...it's just a design exercise, and it very noticably produces "fakes".

It’s not even fakes, Mike. That’s just a tool to play with to design your own kit.