IGNORED

Summer news 24/25 - kits/friendlies/fixtures etc.

Got the home shirt today, unexpected gift.

Think it's brilliant, cracking shade of blue and has the Goodison commemorative patch on...no white cuffs, which I know is a negative for some but a big tick from me....makings of a modern classic if it didn't have the shite logo on it.

16 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Think it's brilliant, cracking shade of blue and has the Goodison commemorative patch on...no white cuffs, which I know is a negative for some but a big tick from me....makings of a modern classic if it didn't have the shite logo on it.

They added a Liver Bird? 🫣

27 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I assume you mean the Stake sponsor?

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

Two adult membership packs arrived yesterday, some nice bits included...but still waiting for the junior one sadly. Thought we might ease grandson into the Goodison experience by bringing him to the Doncaster game first, will be a bit less intense than a league game.

Got mine today, is that playing cards in the blue sealed pack or 20 Woodbines. 

Minimal effort again but it's alright, I suppose. Hopefully more effort will be put into future shirts like Hummel did after not doing anything with the first set.

Also, the fact it's the proper badge on this one soft confirms this shirt was supposed to be our away and the third, with the tower badge, was supposed to be the third. I'd love to know why they had to swap them.

11 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Minimal effort again but it's alright, I suppose. Hopefully more effort will be put into future shirts like Hummel did after not doing anything with the first set.

Also, the fact it's the proper badge on this one soft confirms this shirt was supposed to be our away and the third, with the tower badge, was supposed to be the third. I'd love to know why they had to swap them.

It was a supply issue apparently. They didn’t have this kit ready so swapped them. 
They could have just released the black one as the third kit anyway, all a bit weird. 

15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Forgot to say - I own the home shirt now and I like it more in the flesh. Particularly how deep the blue is. Still not keen on the collar though.

I don't think the quality is any different to Hummel but we'll see what it's like after a couple of washes.

Same for me in regards to in the flesh, thought it was pretty bland on the website but the different shades of blue are really nice IMO. The collar doesn't bother me but I know it's split opinion.

The material is plucking in a few areas already for me (got the shirt last week) so I'm very much holding my judgement on quality but fingers crossed - the badge seems to be very much attached still so that's a bonus :lol:.