IGNORED

Summer news 24/25 - kits/friendlies/fixtures etc.

I'd love to use the Everton site. I just have reservations about ordering something internationally. That's all. 

The Fanatics site here in the U.S. does have some nice collared t-shirts and half zips I'll buy. 

This is what the site I'm currently looking at has for Everton stuff (though it looks like they're just trying to clear out their stuff from last season): https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/clubs/everton

They do have some of the upcoming season stuff for some of the bigger clubs already so it may just be a matter of time before Everton's stuff gets on there. 

1 hour ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

I'd love to use the Everton site. I just have reservations about ordering something internationally. That's all. 

The Fanatics site here in the U.S. does have some nice collared t-shirts and half zips I'll buy. 

This is what the site I'm currently looking at has for Everton stuff (though it looks like they're just trying to clear out their stuff from last season): https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/clubs/everton

They do have some of the upcoming season stuff for some of the bigger clubs already so it may just be a matter of time before Everton's stuff gets on there. 

I’ve used them to order stuff to Australia, no dramas at all from them mate 

5 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Can I ask what the worry is about shopping internationally? Like what are you concerned could happen?

If you want to be sure you’re buying genuine Everton products the only place to get them from is Everton or Fanatics. No one else has the rights to sell them so you may not get genuine. 

9 hours ago, StevO said:

Can I ask what the worry is about shopping internationally? Like what are you concerned could happen?

If you want to be sure you’re buying genuine Everton products the only place to get them from is Everton or Fanatics. No one else has the rights to sell them so you may not get genuine. 

Stateside, I agree it is sensible to be wary when buying internationally but if you are buying from EFC directly I wouldn't have any concerns.

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Do the club actually enjoy getting things wrong? Loads of people will have already bought the home shirt with name and numbers on the back, particularly for kids. Why wasn't this an option from the start?! Fucks sake.

I’ll be asking can I have the arm patches added to my shirt. 

4 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

Stateside, I agree it is sensible to be wary when buying internationally but if you are buying from EFC directly I wouldn't have any concerns.

Why though? I’m not sure of the concern. 

4 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

Orders unfulfilled though I admit 2 problems I had involved China 😃

I order from abroad quite often, sometimes China, sometimes the states. Ever had any issues, and if you do that’s what credit card protection is for. 
The closest I had to a problem was getting an import tax bill on two golf clubs from the states, but I knew the risk. 

6 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

It's just mostly to do with ordering internationally. Don't feel comfortable about having my personal information out there. 

I promise you, if you’ve bought even domestically, your information is out there. Info isn’t held by boundaries. The internet is wide open and a lot of your domestic suppliers will have your data either shared or stored in other countries. 

What could someone in another country do with it anyway? I’d be more scared about someone having it who could just roll up to your door than someone on the other side of the world. 😂

8 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

It's just mostly to do with ordering internationally. Don't feel comfortable about having my personal information out there. 

If you've ever created an account anywhere on a site with 3rd party Cookies, it's already in hundreds of data brokers databases. I personally take the time to make sure I deselect all cookies but it only needs 1 misclick and then it's out there. Try incogni if you want to protect your data or gener8 if you want to make coupons from it. 

Played some good football but creating nothing. Had the chance to put the ball in so many times, but seem to wait u til we’re closed down. 
Same as having the ball just outside the area and trying our best not to have a go.

Cant wait to see the new boys come on as they look more progressive and willing to have a go.

Only caught bits of the game.

Thought Iroegbunam showed some real glimpse. Glides with the ball at his feet.

Beto looked on it when he came on. Worked hard and won a couple of fouls.

Might not have been the story of the whole game, but Pickford didn't seem to launch many long balls.

Overall a decent runout,  admittedly I nearly fell asleep 1st half but we looked a lot more dangerous 2nd half. 
Ndiaye and Lindstrom look like they are going to be good assets for this season, they both look good on the ball and want to get forward at every opportunity. 
Really looking forward to the Brighton game and getting this season underway.