IGNORED

Summer news 24/25 - kits/friendlies/fixtures etc.

Well that’s a bit more like it.

Tim looks like he is going to replace Onana easily.

We have a right footed free kick taker at last. 

Ndiaye looked lively and showed some great feet. Always wanting the ball as well.

The young lads on the pitch did ok.

O’Brien…. Is that a bargain right there!

Never really get over excited or down hearted about pre season. However, it's always nice to see new players making positive mark, as has to help them feel a part of there new club and surroundings.

Nice seeing both O Brian and Linstrom bag a goal each, but equally nice to hear that Tim is looking like a decent addition to the squad.

42 minutes ago, Shukes said:

For 9m he is looking a steal. I know it’s only pre season, but he looks hungry and confident on the ball. He doesn’t do the hot potato with the ball like we normally do. He could be the next Gana.

He has a lot of good things to his game & I see him as a direct replacement for Onana. Aston Villa with a net spend of 41m & have potentially gotten a worse player for that position 😂

5 hours ago, London Blue said:

I love all 3 of the new kits 😍 

5 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I was worried about Castore, but I really like these three kits. I don’t care if they are templates, they look smart. Simple kits are timeless in my opinion. Done well. 

The one gripe; this shirt has a nice cuff. If the other two did as well it would have really finished them off. 

So I've mentioned on here before about having issues finding an Everton kit for whatever the current season kit is from stateside websites as I don't really feel comfortable using sites from the UK. I may have potentially found a website for a company that looks to be based here in the states called World Soccer Shop that may be a site I can use to buy a kit once they get them. 

For shopping Everton gear in the states just use the official Everton website. 
As it’s run by Fanatics, chances are the products will be shipped from within the states. 

Or try fanatics.co.uk and they will ship from over there too. Fanatics.com doesn’t show it as available yet. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

For shopping Everton gear in the states just use the official Everton website. 
As it’s run by Fanatics, chances are the products will be shipped from within the states. 

Or try fanatics.co.uk and they will ship from over there too. Fanatics.com doesn’t show it as available yet. 

I've only ever used the Everton website when ordering items and have always had a good experience personally.