IGNORED

Summer news 24/25 - kits/friendlies/fixtures etc.

I like it more than the awful home shirt but they do love basic, don't they?

Really not feeling that we've got rid of the badge on the away shirt as well as the third shirt now. Won't be long until it's gone from the home shirt too.

24 minutes ago, StevO said:

https://news.sportslogos.net/2023/03/14/premier-league-introduces-new-name-and-number-font-for-2023-24-season/soccer/#:~:text=As with previous iterations of,yellow%2C black and navy blue.

Everton, we know yellow number and letters are available. Don’t fuck around and turn up with white. 

Fully expect to see them in white for the match tonight. 

They are doing yellow numbers!! I might cry, I’m so happy! 😂

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I like it more than the awful home shirt but they do love basic, don't they?

Really not feeling that we've got rid of the badge on the away shirt as well as the third shirt now. Won't be long until it's gone from the home shirt too.

I reckon we’re one more season away from the home kit having it. Second season in BMD I think. 

I like the new away kit. 

I quite like the romance of having sportswear from a relatievly small local Company and being the only team in the division using that brand. I know manufacture will be overseas, but they will still be employing people from the North West in their head office. 

They are also the company who have come forward and offered us the best ever kit deal - so really hope it works out for all parties. I imagine it's not easy compeating with the corporate might of the big boys. Bit like us as a club. 

Not got one yet, but hope the quality of the Castore kits are decent enough. As they have got to get this part right. 

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Tbh, I'm a little bit confused by this because I'm sure this was said to be the third shirt and the away one was like a cream.

I clicked a link expecting the same...a white/cream one, which was my favourite of the "leaked" three. 

Not a big fan of this one, it's just a bit meh...I have no issue with basic if done well but I'll give this one a miss for now...it fits into the "buy in the sale after Christmas" category.

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I clicked a link expecting the same...a white/cream one, which was my favourite of the "leaked" three. 

Not a big fan of this one, it's just a bit meh...I have no issue with basic if done well but I'll give this one a miss for now...it fits into the "buy in the sale after Christmas" category.

Apparently, there's been some sort of issue with releasing that one and it looks like they've just swapped them around instead.

It's all a bit weird.

Just now, Gwlad said:

I know it's pre season but ffs 2-0 down.

Picked up a dodgy youtube stream for a few minutes.  We looked terrible in what I saw.  Joao completely misread the cross for the second goal, could have easily grabbed it but sat on his line and allowed their striker a point blank header .

3 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Picked up a dodgy youtube stream for a few minutes.  We looked terrible in what I saw.  Joao completely misread the cross for the second goal, could have easily grabbed it but sat on his line and allowed their striker a point blank header .

Not to mention the poor defending from Seamus too. He was part of the reason we conceded the first one too.