IGNORED

Wilfred Ndidi

maybe we could do with a 'players we should try and bring in topic'.  a few years ago, towards the end of the season was lots of discussions on who we should target from the relegated teams, but having a few years of still being in the relegation going to the final week, we have thought better of doing that of late!!

the good old day of not worrying about relegation.

3 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

maybe we could do with a 'players we should try and bring in topic'.  a few years ago, towards the end of the season was lots of discussions on who we should target from the relegated teams, but having a few years of still being in the relegation going to the final week, we have thought better of doing that of late!!

the good old day of not worrying about relegation.

Feel free to create topic then :)

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Btay said:

This would be a great addition to the midfield. Ndidi, garner, Gana, Doucoure, Tim & Onana (possibly) is good depth. Maybe that lad from Roma as well

My only concern is that even with all those names, I still don't see any creative midfield options. Obviously not sure what type of player Tim will be (still not over the fact that we're all gonna be calling a player TIM), but these all feel like, more or less, similar players

7 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

My only concern is that even with all those names, I still don't see any creative midfield options. Obviously not sure what type of player Tim will be (still not over the fact that we're all gonna be calling a player TIM), but these all feel like, more or less, similar players

Tim I believe if he makes it is the DM to replace Gana he’s still young and lacking in PL game game time, so I think he will see little action this season and if his development goes well we will see a lot more of him the following season and less of Gana if he’s still here for the start of 25/26. 

10 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I think Ndiaye will be that player if we get them in. Regardless I want to see a proper #10 in the squad 

22 hours ago, Btay said:

I think Ndiaye will be that player if we get them in. Regardless I want to see a proper #10 in the squad 

Signing a new contract with Leicester according to certain media. 

12 minutes ago, patto said:

Signing a new contract with Leicester according to certain media. 

Is that the media report from allnigeriasoccer.com? Because I find all media to be suspect with their reports but this is another level 😂

edit: daily post Nigeria has us reported as signing him. Seems a reputable source as well!

10 minutes ago, Btay said:

Is that the media report from allnigeriasoccer.com? Because I find all media to be suspect with their reports but this is another level 😂

edit: daily post Nigeria has us reported as signing him. Seems a reputable source as well!

It is so I hope yours is right 👍

12 hours ago, patto said:

I did think why stay with Leicester if he does he has no ambition. 
transfer targets must think that new stadium next year. 

I think if he was going to re sign with Leicester it would have been done months ago… I think he will have interest from other clubs unless his salary demands are too high at the moment.

Good player on a free for a lot of clubs.

7 hours ago, Btay said:

I think if he was going to re sign with Leicester it would have been done months ago… I think he will have interest from other clubs unless his salary demands are too high at the moment.

Good player on a free for a lot of clubs.

If it comes down to salary we can compete with most other than the top six. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rumoured to have offered him a contract to which he rejected. 1.3 million a year (approx 25k a week) & he is holding out for closer to 3.8 million a year (approx 73k a week) which is what his previous contract was. 25k a week for Ndidi seems awfully low, I hope we can sign him on a sensible deal. 

7 hours ago, Btay said:

Rumoured to have offered him a contract to which he rejected. 1.3 million a year (approx 25k a week) & he is holding out for closer to 3.8 million a year (approx 73k a week) which is what his previous contract was. 25k a week for Ndidi seems awfully low, I hope we can sign him on a sensible deal. 

It’s almost like we’re taking the piss with that offer. 
Wonder if he will tell us where to go and put another 50k a week to n his request to show he isn’t a push over 😳

Leaving before Haf gets here!

9 hours ago, Btay said:

Where is that rumoured? I ask because it sounds like nonsense.