IGNORED

Goodison Park / 1892-2025

2 hours ago, patto said:

You know what you and stev0 can be embarrassed all you like but I never will be. 
some people like to criticise the club and the fans and your pointing the finger at the wrong people. 
regarding goading the fans it was one stupid idiot and he didn’t last long and I think his reaction to our fans was why he was replaced he could have caused a big problem and we would have got the blame 

Not embarrassed to be an Evertonian, I never will be. But I have been embarrassed by the actions of those around me on many occasion. I’m embarrassed that clubs want to use our fans against us because Goodison can become toxic. 
Not once have me or Matt said we are embarrassed to be Evertonians. 

1 hour ago, patto said:

Well I’ve never seen it or heard of it you 2 are making a big deal out this and also I never heard any boo’s people just left instead 

You didn’t hear Holgate being booed? Or the boos when DCL went off? 😂

25 minutes ago, StevO said:

You didn’t hear Holgate being booed? Or the boos when DCL went off? 😂

I did actually but where I was sat you could hardly hear it I was talking half time full time there was nothing I think what’s happening now is the fans are so frustrated they are looking for someone to blame. 

1 minute ago, patto said:

I did actually but where I was sat you could hardly hear it I was talking half time full time there was nothing I think what’s happening now is the fans are so frustrated they are looking for someone to blame. 

That's always been the case, it's how the frustration is shown by a minority that's the problem I want left at Goodison.

Can I ask what do you do to show you are less than happy with the team at games if you don’t boo or leave early, or is it a case of you believe that if you are a true supporter you except what you see and grin and bear it. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Can I ask what do you do to show you are less than happy with the team at games if you don’t boo or leave early, or is it a case of you believe that if you are a true supporter you except what you see and grin and bear it. 

By all means leave I’m not against fans leaving I actually think that’s the best way to do it and I think the empty stadium at the end is more telling than boo’ing and that empty stadium at the end speaks volumes 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Booing at the final whistle, groaning, going silent all communication methods that don't require abuse to be hurled. But not when a player is coming on regardless of whether we like them or not. 

I'm not questioning loyalty or commitment, I'm criticising behaviour and the toxic nature of it. 

I do get why the regulars walk out, I just can't do it. But when I see the same people plastered and staggering their way out at 60 mins saying they've had enough, I do wonder why they didn't just stay in the pub and save themselves whatever the season tickets are up to now and make way for others who want the season ticket and to stay. 

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Booing at the final whistle, groaning, going silent all communication methods that don't require abuse to be hurled. But not when a player is coming on regardless of whether we like them or not. 

I 100% agree 👍 

Never thought I’d be saying that to you Matt being a spoilt brat 😆

• 1 month later...