IGNORED

Jake O’Brien

17 hours ago, patto said:

Get your facts right I haven’t said anywhere that Jake Obrien is no good. 
im questioning the Irish coach I’m sure he’s good enough for an Irish squad. 
and while your getting your facts right go and peck someone else’s head. 

Apologies for thinking these comments were a reflection of thinking O’Brien was no good. 

“I’ll be surprised if JOB is here in 2 yrs time he is a squad player and with the right recruitment our team should be much better then its all about recruitment get that right and all will be good.”

“He’s not the only player we have wasted money on there’s plenty in the last 10 years. 
I know I keep going on about our scouts but if they don’t get it right we will never get out the mess we have been. “

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Apologies for thinking these comments were a reflection of thinking O’Brien was no good. 

“I’ll be surprised if JOB is here in 2 yrs time he is a squad player and with the right recruitment our team should be much better then its all about recruitment get that right and all will be good.”

“He’s not the only player we have wasted money on there’s plenty in the last 10 years. 
I know I keep going on about our scouts but if they don’t get it right we will never get out the mess we have been. “

The comment about wasting money was made by Haf when I said Obrien isn’t better than Mike Keane. 
it’s all about opinions anyway if he leaves I’m sure we will get most of our money back. 

17 hours ago, patto said:

The comment about wasting money was made by Haf when I said Obrien isn’t better than Mike Keane. 
it’s all about opinions anyway if he leaves I’m sure we will get most of our money back. 

No, that was your post. 

4 hours ago, patto said:

Wrong again

this is literally your post 😂

On 07/10/2024 at 13:50, patto said:

He’s not the only player we have wasted money on there’s plenty in the last 10 years. 
I know I keep going on about our scouts but if they don’t get it right we will never get out the mess we have been. 
at least illy looks to have been a good signing but I’m not sure on the other signings.