IGNORED

Euro 2024

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

He’s definitely playing for himself and fuck the team, his own record chasing and self importance means more to him than Portugal's progression in the tournament. 
If Martinez has any bollocks he lays the law down and if he doesn’t like it he gets dropped, he needs to know he’s not bigger than country though he obviously thinks he is. 

He lost all three when we fired him.

My head says Spain will beat Germany in the quarterfinals, though I would like Germany to win because we get in the final Germany's style of play would suit us better than Spain’s. England v Spain final is my prediction. 

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

My head says Spain will beat Germany in the quarterfinals, though I would like Germany to win because we get in the final Germany's style of play would suit us better than Spain’s. England v Spain final is my prediction. 

That's another final lost then

Brace yourselves...... Southgate going 3-5-2, brilliant!  Perfect formation to get Trent Alexander Arnold delivering world class balls

except - he's playing Trippier at RWB.   This fooker is trolling us. It's allardyce/moyes/dyche levels of "don't tell me what to do".

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Brace yourselves...... Southgate going 3-5-2, brilliant!  Perfect formation to get Trent Alexander Arnold delivering world class balls

except - he's playing Trippier at RWB.   This fooker is trolling us. It's allardyce/moyes/dyche levels of "don't tell me what to do".

Saka at RWB!

12 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Saka at RWB!

Yeah.... it was bad enough trippier being there. Trippier looks completely lost on left hand side.

maybe Southgate didn't learn from us playing Phil Neville left back vs Romania and getting done tackling right footed 

This is a fascinating game. Switzerland are playing short, incisive passes all over the pitch, while England are relying on accurate long passes and clever individual movement. The teams are quite well-matched. If I was a Swiss supporter, I'd be a little nervous about those short passes in my own penalty box and the lack of real chances. If I were an England supporter, I'd be frustrated seeing players out of their natural positions, lazy offsides, and too much acting to win free kicks (although the referee is falling for them). Either side could win this.