IGNORED

Trump/US Politics

johnh

42 minutes ago, Matt said:

Definitely one to watch, but I can see how this will go before it starts, Trump will avoid answering any questions, and spend most of the debate trying to destroy her character, yet it will be interesting to see how Harris copes and if she can make Trump look more of liability than he does on his own. 

19 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Definitely one to watch, but I can see how this will go before it starts, Trump will avoid answering any questions, and spend most of the debate trying to destroy her character, yet it will be interesting to see how Harris copes and if she can make Trump look more of liability than he does on his own. 

Everyone can see that, which makes him a lot more predictable this time around. 

18 hours ago, Palfy said:

She's a former district attorney so she shouldn't have too much trouble doing that. 

• 1 month later...

Odds shifting ever so slightly to Harris, right complaining only Trump was fact-checked for bare faced lies; Harris wasn't, there's a good reason for that.

This right wing shite (not just USA) is so bloody depressing, so much hate, they're either terminally stupid or totally selfish cunts...just fuck off!

3 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

For the most part, the internet is hot garbage (I'm including TT and you lot in that), but every now and again it makes something beautiful

I think you’re wrong to exclude TT in that, there is plenty of garbage written on here as well, just saying that’s all.