IGNORED

Trump/US Politics

johnh

5 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I agree look at Netanyahu and Putin to name 2 at this moment in time, they should be brought to trial for humanitarian crimes but they won’t. 
Trump is a criminal, and a very dangerous man when in power and should not be allowed to act above the law, he’s committed crimes against Mexican citizens who illegally crossed the border by taking their children away, with many families still not reunited because they can’t find where their children were taken. 
Personally I think what’s happening to Trump and what happens if found guilty of his other crimes is justice. 
Hopefully sometime down the line he goes to Prison as a reminder to all that no matter how much money or how powerful you are, you will be punished for committing crimes. 
So what’s so wrong with that Patto, do you think that because others have escaped justice that he should as well, if so join the ranks with Steve who seems to think what Israel is doing to the people of Palestine is just because it isn’t as worse as what others have done in the past, imo both arguments are baseless. The Israelis are carrying out war crimes against civilians in their own form of genocide, and Trump has been found guilty of crimes against the law, and neither should be shown any favour or grace. 
It’s fucking unbelievable that people think they should. 

I don’t agree with what is going on in Palestine and I don’t agree with happened on the 7th why did they do that. 
even now hamas are taking the food that is meant for the people. 

2 minutes ago, patto said:

I don’t agree with what is going on in Palestine and I don’t agree with happened on the 7th why did they do that. 
even now hamas are taking the food that is meant for the people. 

It's what they've been doing since they got power, why would this be any different? 

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's what they've been doing since they got power, why would this be any different? 

So your happy for hamas to take the food that’s meant for the citizens who are allegedly starving. 

34 minutes ago, patto said:

So your happy for hamas to take the food that’s meant for the citizens who are allegedly starving. 

How does me pointing out this is nothing new mean I'm happy for it to happen?

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Funnily enough, I was looking to see how many of the 10 commandments he's broken (7 by my count) yet manages to manipulate the blind Christian evangelical fanbase, ironically by making himself an idol :lol:

A slight correction added above. Trump leads an extreme religio-political nationalist cult driven by induced fear.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Funnily enough, I was looking to see how many of the 10 commandments he's broken (7 by my count) yet manages to manipulate the blind Christian fanbase, ironically by making himself an idol :lol:

The only reason it's not higher than 7 is that he doesn't know what the others are. As soon as he finds out, they'll be added to his bucket list.

4 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

A slight correction added above. Trump leads an extreme religio-political nationalist cult driven by induced fear.

Fair enough, still based on Christianity though:)

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't watch the debate, only read a bit about it, but how embarrassing to the rest of the world must it look that the two options we're rolling out (a few years away from literally rolling out) for president are these two.

What a disaster this is about to be.

21 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I didn't watch the debate, only read a bit about it, but how embarrassing to the rest of the world must it look that the two options we're rolling out (a few years away from literally rolling out) for president are these two.

What a disaster this is about to be.

I watched the Jon Stewart wrap up... It's not pretty...

10 hours ago, MikeO said:

He's won for certain now, was quite possibly staged I reckon.

Quite possibly staged yeah......just shoot me in the ear from 500 yards and I might win the presidency do you realise how stupid this sounds.

Just now, patto said:

Quite possibly staged yeah......just shoot me in the ear from 500 yards and I might win the presidency do you realise how stupid this sounds.

140 yards apparently and with a full sniper kit, he might as well have been standing in front of him. Either it's staged or the shooter was Darwin Nunez.

1 hour ago, patto said:

According to CNN 500 yds but you have to look at security why was he allowed to go onto a roof with a rifle some witnesses said he just walked casually through the street with his rifle.  

1 minute ago, patto said:

According to CNN 500 yds but you have to look at security why was he allowed to go onto a roof with a rifle some witnesses said he just walked casually through the street with his rifle.  

CNN adapted to become the left wings Fox News mate, it's a joke. Used to be highly respected but they moved to getting views over balanced reporting. 

The shooter was a 20-year old from a town in Pennsylvania about 35 miles from where the rally was being held. Some additional details regarding the shooter that have come out:

Crooks graduated from Bethel Park High School in 2022, according to a local media report and a video of the school's commencement.

He was registered to vote as a Republican, according to a listing in Pennsylvania's voter database that matched his name, age, and a Bethel Park address that law enforcement was searching Saturday night and is linked to Crooks in public records.

This year's presidential election would have been the first he was old enough to vote in.

Federal Election Commission records show that a donor listed as Thomas Crooks with the same address gave $15 to a Democratic-aligned political action committee called the Progressive Turnout Project in January 2021.

Almost killed by the gun laws he has vehemently defended, next time someone may do a better job because I don’t believe this will be the last attempt on his life, unfortunately there a plenty of idiots in the USA with easy access to firearms. God save Americans rights to bare arms there maybe a shooting near you🤔