IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

18 minutes ago, Shukes said:

But but but….. what a dick you are, what an absolute childish dick you are.
I have much more respect for Dyche than I do you. 

He’s a guy that got it wrong, and probably isn’t good enough for us. 
You’re an absolute sausage. 

Upping the stakes a bit more I see? 

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Right you 2, let's give it a rest or take it to PM please 

Maybe stop people snidely bringing family members into debates - no matter how trivial what is that all about??? Passive aggressive and unnecessary. He doesn't know my kids - who's he to bring them into it?! 

I can't recall ever bringing peoples family into topics unless it's to discuss them specifically at the posters initiation. 

as for getting personal - well he decided to do that - I didn't 

14 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Maybe stop people snidely bringing family members into debates - no matter how trivial what is that all about??? Passive aggressive and unnecessary. He doesn't know my kids - who's he to bring them into it?! 

I can't recall ever bringing peoples family into topics unless it's to discuss them specifically at the posters initiation. 

as for getting personal - well he decided to do that - I didn't 

@Shukesdon't ask Haf to get maths advice from his kids. 

But Haf you really need to look at your writing style because you frequently come across as patronising, passive aggressive and condescending which then gets a rise out of people. if people said "let me dumb it down for you" in front of me they'd get a laugh in the face and I'd walk off. 

So yeah, both of you cut it out or take it to PM. 

19 minutes ago, Matt said:

@Shukesdon't ask Haf to get maths advice from his kids. 

But Haf you really need to look at your writing style because you frequently come across as patronising, passive aggressive and condescending which then gets a rise out of people. if people said "let me dumb it down for you" in front of me they'd get a laugh in the face and I'd walk off. 

So yeah, both of you cut it out or take it to PM. 

Patronising and writing style ain't personal Matt... if someone is gaslighting and acting a goat then it's fair game. 

if someone continually ignores what you have said and it needs repeating several times then unfortunately the tone is gonna be condescending in order to point out that they don't get it - or are pretending to not get it 

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Patronising and writing style ain't personal Matt... if someone is gaslighting and acting a goat then it's fair game. 

if someone continually ignores what you have said and it needs repeating several times then unfortunately the tone is gonna be condescending in order to point out that they don't get it - or are pretending to not get it 

Patronising someone is personal mate. Just doesn't need to be done over and over. 

It's not a matter of ignoring what you said, it's not agreeing with it because it's not accurate. 5 subs minus 2 subs is 3 fresher players on that mild summer afternoon is the point being made and it's just correct. 

I hate international breaks, there's always something that gets stuck and it's always a pain. 

So again, PM or ignore each other please. No one else wants to read this. 

Just want to point out I said ask your kids to do maths!

Thats not bringing family into it and u think each and everyone knows I don’t mean it like that. 

I don’t even know if Haf has kids.

But I’ve finished with the arguing, and happy to go back to debating. Sorry if I offended anyone.

The way I see it is this.

Dyche should have made subs earlier.

I see why he brought Dacoure on. A player that has been an engine for us and should have been able to close us up a bit. It don’t work.

I see why he brought Beto on, he is usually a pain in the ass and doesn’t let defenders play much. He occupies them. It didn’t work.

He could have made changes earlier and more. He was at fault no doubt.

But I also think players should be capable of sorting themselves out on the pitch as well. A manager can’t come onto the pitch, he relies on his players on the pitch. They were at fault to. 

But be in no doubt, this was an exception rather than the norm. This was a match that will be remembered for a long time as it was an extraordinary ending. 

Dyches next few weeks will be the biggest test he has ever faced. This will show what character our players have and it will show if Dyche has the ability and guts to see this through for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Patronising someone is personal mate. Just doesn't need to be done over and over. 

It's not a matter of ignoring what you said, it's not agreeing with it because it's not accurate. 5 subs minus 2 subs is 3 fresher players on that mild summer afternoon is the point being made and it's just correct. 

I hate international breaks, there's always something that gets stuck and it's always a pain. 

So again, PM or ignore each other please. No one else wants to read this. 

Personal - is the epitome of the word. You are making it about the person and specific to them.  

Being patronising is an argument style. 

21 minutes ago, Shukes said:

The way I see it is this.

Dyche should have made subs earlier.

I see why he brought Dacoure on. A player that has been an engine for us and should have been able to close us up a bit. It don’t work.

I see why he brought Beto on, he is usually a pain in the ass and doesn’t let defenders play much. He occupies them. It didn’t work.

He could have made changes earlier and more. He was at fault no doubt.

But I also think players should be capable of sorting themselves out on the pitch as well. A manager can’t come onto the pitch, he relies on his players on the pitch. They were at fault to. 

But be in no doubt, this was an exception rather than the norm. This was a match that will be remembered for a long time as it was an extraordinary ending. 

Dyches next few weeks will be the biggest test he has ever faced. This will show what character our players have and it will show if Dyche has the ability and guts to see this through for the rest of the season.

Beto can't hold the ball up.

Doucoure cant play football. 

Both players concede possession more than any other players in our squad.  He took off the two best ball retainers we had and left the most tired players on the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Personal - is the epitome of the word. You are making it about the person and specific to them.  

Being patronising is an argument style. 

Ok then insulting people is just an argument style too :lol:

Can you both just stop? Please?

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Sinisterra 65, Scott 65, Ouattara 66, Huijsen 77, Smith 77. Is that 5?  Yeah it's 5 isn't it 

I'll be honest I saw a message saying that someone had brought someone's family into the argument, then saw the above from Hafnia and for a second thought "Jesus, how old is Haf if his eldest is 77?!"

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Both players concede possession more than any other players in our squad.  He took off the two best ball retainers we had and left the most tired players on the pitch. 

I agree Beto can’t hold up the ball. But he can chase and be a pain in the ass. Dom was done. He couldn’t hold up his arms at that point.

Doucoure has done a job for us for years and has been an important player in our team. It’s important not to just dismiss his role just because we now feel we have better. And it must be said that Ndiaye being able to carry on is a 50/50 split, with many people saying he was put on his ass.

I still feel the players out there should have been able to do better. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Very disappointing from the manager replacing the 2 players up top who were still doing a job, and replacing them with like for like players who were both beyond disappointing. 
Okay let’s accept he had a plan and it didn’t work, he still had time and 3 available players to make a change to the defensive midfielder and the back 4, who were being out run and out played by the fresher legs of the Bournemouth subs, and he chose to stand there and do nothing to try and save the 3 points or at worst 1.

But let’s give him some credit he could smell what was going to happen, even though he chose to do fuck all about it, first class management skills on show there. 

When the body becomes tired, the mind goes with it.

Not my words, but the words of Jim Beglin.

Some players cope better with tiredness than others, but it's a team effort and the manager should know his team well enough to make the right decisions ... at the right time. Dyche didn't. And it's unfortunately not something new; seems like a weakness he has.

Granted, a professional player should be able to play 90 min. but some lose concentration easier than others. And sometimes you keep certain players in no matter what cos you could break the whole teams rhythm/tactics with the wrong subs.

Dyche didn't park the bus which would be what some managers do. And he didn't keep the threat by taking Ndiaye and Calvert-Lewin out.

He really fucked up. And I STILL don't think Dyche can get anymore out of this team.

Personally I'd like to see him gone at the next window and hopefully we will have new owner(s) by that time as well. This crap has been going on long enough.

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/ce380jklj44o

Just for fun, who from that list gets the job next then?

Tactical Talent / Total Tool and wouldn't come near us

Get Stuffed and I don't want him near us

Failed Loser and I don't want him near us again

Grim Prospect and I don't want him near us

Dreary Manner and I don't want him near us again

X-Factor but wouldn't come near us

Zzzz in our dreams

Jolly Kind to put him in the list but wouldn't come near us