IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

On 06/09/2024 at 12:29, Hafnia said:

the greatest race horse of recent times Frankel - no horse was a match for it. 

if frankel ran a Grade A race - won it, and was then asked to run a grade B or C race 20 minutes later - are you saying it should win??

Maybe not Frankel but the actual greatest, recent, horse Black Caviar... 🎣

On 06/09/2024 at 11:20, Hafnia said:

"Should"?! - your suggestion of should is that a team that has had 50% of its outfield players exchanged for fresh legs with nothing to lose but to go on all out attack and 100% effort for 20 minutes could be physically negated by an exhausted team that had outworked them?

utter tripe!

perform much better? - are you suggesting that they chose to stop being able to give maximum output rather than just couldn't physically do it?  

I'll point the finger at the players at any given opportunity for lack of effort - I've got a track record for that. This is absolutely miles off, the team was let down by an appalling bad game manager. 

My expectations are much higher than yours. I’ve saw pub team players perform…. You haven’t so you have nothing to base against. 

Or it could be that your hatred blinds you. 

You come up with these analogies that are so far removed from reality that it gets comical. I do admit… you’re a funny guy Haf. 

Don’t do drugs kids!

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

My expectations are much higher than yours. I’ve saw pub team players perform…. You haven’t so you have nothing to base against. 

Or it could be that your hatred blinds you. 

You come up with these analogies that are so far removed from reality that it gets comical. I do admit… you’re a funny guy Haf. 

Don’t do drugs kids!

Yeah..... Tim and Gana really wish they could reach the elite fitness heights of Johnny and Tommo from the Dog and Duck.

Maybe then - the next time they are expected to not be less able than  "fresh legged" fellow elite athletes on a scorching day they don't find that human biology limits them.....

It ain't walking football mate, it ain't vets footy, these players are 10x fitter than you've ever been in your life. 

maybe you could stand on the final 1 mile marker for the marathon and shout out and ask why the bloke running with the fridge on his back isn't running as quick as the bloke who just started his 5 mile morning run. 

30 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Yeah..... Tim and Gana really wish they could reach the elite fitness heights of Johnny and Tommo from the Dog and Duck.

Maybe then - the next time they are expected to not be less able than  "fresh legged" fellow elite athletes on a scorching day they don't find that human biology limits them.....

It ain't walking football mate, it ain't vets footy, these players are 10x fitter than you've ever been in your life. 

maybe you could stand on the final 1 mile marker for the marathon and shout out and ask why the bloke running with the fridge on his back isn't running as quick as the bloke who just started his 5 mile morning run. 

"Comfortable" day weatherwise that day, afternoon peak of 21°C.

8 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Funny thing is Johnny and Tommy from the dog and duck can play for 90 minutes…. So they SHOULD be striving to be like them. 

They aren’t 10 x fitter than I’ve ever been either. They aren’t gods. I played Semi pro and was a top athlete. 

let’s do some basic maths. Real easy stuff.

Take the subs that we made away from the subs that they made. How ever many are left is how many pairs of fresh legs they had on extra than us. Spoiler alert….. it’s not 11….. or even 5. 

10 hours ago, Shukes said:

Funny thing is Johnny and Tommy from the dog and duck can play for 90 minutes…. So they SHOULD be striving to be like them. 

They aren’t 10 x fitter than I’ve ever been either. They aren’t gods. I played Semi pro and was a top athlete. 

let’s do some basic maths. Real easy stuff.

Take the subs that we made away from the subs that they made. How ever many are left is how many pairs of fresh legs they had on extra than us. Spoiler alert….. it’s not 11….. or even 5. 

These players warm downs would see you going to bed early complaining of a tough day. 

They are conditioned to play the quickest paced footy in the world.... but you keep comparing them to yourself 😂

what you are seriously struggling with is the fact that you can't understand the differential between an elite athlete in his 80th minute and 11km of exertion vs a player who is just doing his first 5 minutes. 

if you can't understand that the physical output of the players who are fresh is going to be so much more than those who have already done 70+ minutes then I'm sorry mate..... no point in arguing with stupid. 

maybe the 5 sub thing was just to give the lads a game and had absolutely nothing to do with maintaining a physical advantage 

11 hours ago, Hafnia said:

These players warm downs would see you going to bed early complaining of a tough day. 

They are conditioned to play the quickest paced footy in the world.... but you keep comparing them to yourself 😂

what you are seriously struggling with is the fact that you can't understand the differential between an elite athlete in his 80th minute and 11km of exertion vs a player who is just doing his first 5 minutes. 

if you can't understand that the physical output of the players who are fresh is going to be so much more than those who have already done 70+ minutes then I'm sorry mate..... no point in arguing with stupid. 

maybe the 5 sub thing was just to give the lads a game and had absolutely nothing to do with maintaining a physical advantage 

Not struggling with anything at all Haf. You seem to be the one struggling. You’re making these footballers look like lower than Sunday league players. 

you seem to think that players should capitulate after 70 minutes because they are elite players playing at a fast pace? That’s plain dumb. A level below stupid. 

Again take ours away from theirs…. It’s not 5. Ask if you need help… which you clearly do. Don’t me a martyr Haf, just ask. 

As for comparing them to me….  I have had many tough times in my life friend… and it hasn’t stopped me doing basic things. Mentally and physically. Slowed me down yes. But we’re talking no more than 90%+ of the whole entire football league did…. Nothing extra, the same. 

Why didn’t the rest of the footballing world fall apart? Because you can o to make 5 subs maximum… not 11.

9 hours ago, MC11 said:

I think he’ll keep us up again - just. 

However I’d like to see him replaced before the new stadium move. Personally I think it’s time to bring Moyes back in. 

I’m on the fence with Moyes. He will provide stability (maybe more so than Dyche) but it’s a like for like appointment.

Firstly it depends on this seasons results. If dyche gets us to say 10th do we sack him?

If we are to change managers end of year I would like to see us show some more ambition & get a more progressive manager who can play nice football.

1 hour ago, Btay said:

I’m on the fence with Moyes. He will provide stability (maybe more so than Dyche) but it’s a like for like appointment.

Firstly it depends on this seasons results. If dyche gets us to say 10th do we sack him?

If we are to change managers end of year I would like to see us show some more ambition & get a more progressive manager who can play nice football.

We can’t possibly go into a new season with Dyche what is happening here now is what happened at Burnley the players get to despise him and it’s just a matter of time before he leaves. 

1 hour ago, patto said:

We can’t possibly go into a new season with Dyche what is happening here now is what happened at Burnley the players get to despise him and it’s just a matter of time before he leaves. 

I agree. But if it’s between Dyche or Moyes I would stick with Dyche for another year. Moyes I assume would be a minimum 3 year contract. So we would be stuck with a similar mindset manager for that period or have to pay out another manager to get someone else in. As long as Dyche keeps us in the league it’s job done really. Hopefully it’s just this year though.

2 hours ago, Btay said:

I agree. But if it’s between Dyche or Moyes I would stick with Dyche for another year. Moyes I assume would be a minimum 3 year contract. So we would be stuck with a similar mindset manager for that period or have to pay out another manager to get someone else in. As long as Dyche keeps us in the league it’s job done really. Hopefully it’s just this year though.

Yeah as I said we can’t go into another season with Dyche meaning next season 

I’ve lost patience with him after the Brighton and Bournemouth games, missed the chance to get the fans excited at our last first game of season at Goodison by being cautious, and then failed to react to Bournemouths subs , I wanted to see if he could grow as a manager, but it seems like all he can do is rinse and repeat, keep us in PL this season then toddle off.

14 hours ago, Shukes said:

Not struggling with anything at all Haf. You seem to be the one struggling. You’re making these footballers look like lower than Sunday league players. 

you seem to think that players should capitulate after 70 minutes because they are elite players playing at a fast pace? That’s plain dumb. A level below stupid. 

Again take ours away from theirs…. It’s not 5. Ask if you need help… which you clearly do. Don’t me a martyr Haf, just ask. 

As for comparing them to me….  I have had many tough times in my life friend… and it hasn’t stopped me doing basic things. Mentally and physically. Slowed me down yes. But we’re talking no more than 90%+ of the whole entire football league did…. Nothing extra, the same. 

Why didn’t the rest of the footballing world fall apart? Because you can o to make 5 subs maximum… not 11.

ill dumb this down for you....

the team had pressed aggressively, out worked, outrun and out performed Bournemouth.  The players who covered the most distance were gana and Tim.   Both were dead on on their feet - at 70 minutes.

are you saying that they shouldn't have been fatigued? please answer that for me cos it's important.

if you accept the fact that they should have been fatigued then maybe you can understand that when they are expected to run after 5 fresh players their ability to sprint and not have lactic acid build up would render them at a huge disadvantage.

you clearly are being a bit of a nobhead about this tbh shukes - no one can be that stupid 

Try not to be a corner man in boxing shukes - then again it's not like the opponent can get subbed for a fresh fighter in the 11 th round......

ooops imagine that? You'd like to think the other corner could bring on a fresh fighter to deal with that..... or maybe shukes would be telling his battered and exhausted fighter that he's a disgrace for not being able to beat a fresh fighter after 10 rounds with an opponent who is back in the dressing room 

9 hours ago, Btay said:

We’ve won 5 league games in the last 24, I hate the thought of him being here to keep us in the PL as job done, when he’s the biggest reason for us being in the position we find ourselves in, his poor tactics his shocking in game decisions are keeping us at the level we are, then he will get hailed as some sort of miracle if we stay up. 
His Burnley years are now being recreated with us, we are slowly being weakened by his lack of ambition and bravery as a manager, we need him out of our club now not next week next month or next year but now. 

The substitutes and times and Bournemouth goals 
Bournemouth. 
Sinisterra 65, Scott 65, Ouattara 66, Huijsen 77, Smith 77.

Everton Doucoure 83 for Ndiaye.

Goal 87 Semenyo. Assist Ouattara.

Everton 88 Beto for Calvert-Lewin.

Goal 92 Cook. Assist Sinisterra.

Goal 96 Sinisterra. Assist Kluivert  

Bournemouth subs were involved in all 3 of their goals, how much more proof do you need that fresh legs are more than a match for tired legs, especially when those fresh legs are aimed at our defensive midfielders and the back 4, and we make 2 silly subs at the wrong end of the pitch which had a huge negative impact on the game, yet where we were desperate for fresh legs in midfield and the defence we never made one, even though we were being outperformed and batted by fresh legs against tired.

Then if that wasn’t enough Dyche throws the players under bus, and a minority side with him.

7 hours ago, Palfy said:

The substitutes and times and Bournemouth goals 
Bournemouth. 
Sinisterra 65, Scott 65, Ouattara 66, Huijsen 77, Smith 77.

Everton Doucoure 83 for Ndiaye.

Goal 87 Semenyo. Assist Ouattara.

Everton 88 Beto for Calvert-Lewin.

Goal 92 Cook. Assist Sinisterra.

Goal 96 Sinisterra. Assist Kluivert  

Bournemouth subs were involved in all 3 of their goals, how much more proof do you need that fresh legs are more than a match for tired legs, especially when those fresh legs are aimed at our defensive midfielders and the back 4, and we make 2 silly subs at the wrong end of the pitch which had a huge negative impact on the game, yet where we were desperate for fresh legs in midfield and the defence we never made one, even though we were being outperformed and batted by fresh legs against tired.

Then if that wasn’t enough Dyche throws the players under bus, and a minority side with him.

But but but the tired players shouldn't be unable to do what fresh players are able to do coz I played 90 minutes with a load of other amateurs who sprint slower than our players jog...

its ridiculous that our players don't have the ability to neutralise quick pacey fresh players when they've covered more ground than most other players that weekend.......

on the manager..... its as simple as that.  Anyone who suggests otherwise is just giving dyche the remainder of whatever credit they think they owe him for one weeks worth of good results after near 5 months of abysmal football and awful results. 

9 hours ago, Hafnia said:

ill dumb this down for you....

the team had pressed aggressively, out worked, outrun and out performed Bournemouth.  The players who covered the most distance were gana and Tim.   Both were dead on on their feet - at 70 minutes.

are you saying that they shouldn't have been fatigued? please answer that for me cos it's important.

if you accept the fact that they should have been fatigued then maybe you can understand that when they are expected to run after 5 fresh players their ability to sprint and not have lactic acid build up would render them at a huge disadvantage.

you clearly are being a bit of a nobhead about this tbh shukes - no one can be that stupid 

Try not to be a corner man in boxing shukes - then again it's not like the opponent can get subbed for a fresh fighter in the 11 th round......

ooops imagine that? You'd like to think the other corner could bring on a fresh fighter to deal with that..... or maybe shukes would be telling his battered and exhausted fighter that he's a disgrace for not being able to beat a fresh fighter after 10 rounds with an opponent who is back in the dressing room 

I can’t DUMB it down anymore, your just not able to count.

There wasn’t 5 fresher players on the pitch. Ask one of your kids to do the maths for you or something, because I’m finding it hard to understand how a grown man can’t make basic calculations and keeps going on about the same thing. It’s mind boggling.

You’re being a bit of a dick Haf, and you always get this way when you come against a wall that doesn’t budge. That’s fine, your what you are. 

Again I ask you, why does it only affect our players and not the rest of the football league? Or world for that matter?  How many players around the world managed to play a full 90 minutes? 
cough… 39 year old Ronaldo anyone haha.

Ive played sports all my life, and at a decent standard. I’ve been involved in games where my team has completely fucked up. I don’t blame anyone but myself. 

Lets make this simple, do a poll. Who thinks it was solely Dycbe fault? Who thinks it was solely the players fault? Who thinks it was a mixture of both? 

Im willing to bet that I won’t be the only person that thinks it was a mixture of both. If I do…. Then I accept I’ve been a bit of a knob….. if not, then you can feel however you want.

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

But but but the tired players shouldn't be unable to do what fresh players are able to do coz I played 90 minutes with a load of other amateurs who sprint slower than our players jog...

its ridiculous that our players don't have the ability to neutralise quick pacey fresh players when they've covered more ground than most other players that weekend.......

on the manager..... its as simple as that.  Anyone who suggests otherwise is just giving dyche the remainder of whatever credit they think they owe him for one weeks worth of good results after near 5 months of abysmal football and awful results. 

But but but….. what a dick you are, what an absolute childish dick you are.
I have much more respect for Dyche than I do you. 

He’s a guy that got it wrong, and probably isn’t good enough for us. 
You’re an absolute sausage. 

24 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I can’t DUMB it down anymore, your just not able to count.

There wasn’t 5 fresher players on the pitch. Ask one of your kids to do the maths for you or something, because I’m finding it hard to understand how a grown man can’t make basic calculations and keeps going on about the same thing. It’s mind boggling.

You’re being a bit of a dick Haf, and you always get this way when you come against a wall that doesn’t budge. That’s fine, your what you are. 

Again I ask you, why does it only affect our players and not the rest of the football league? Or world for that matter?  How many players around the world managed to play a full 90 minutes? 
cough… 39 year old Ronaldo anyone haha.

Ive played sports all my life, and at a decent standard. I’ve been involved in games where my team has completely fucked up. I don’t blame anyone but myself. 

Lets make this simple, do a poll. Who thinks it was solely Dycbe fault? Who thinks it was solely the players fault? Who thinks it was a mixture of both? 

Im willing to bet that I won’t be the only person that thinks it was a mixture of both. If I do…. Then I accept I’ve been a bit of a knob….. if not, then you can feel however you want.

Sinisterra 65, Scott 65, Ouattara 66, Huijsen 77, Smith 77. Is that 5?  Yeah it's 5 isn't it 

so these players weren't on the pitch for almost 10 minutes before we made a sub???  Literally turned the game on its head and had the momentum all for Bournemouth.

when we did make a sub he left the 2 most gassed players on the pitch and took off our biggest attacking threat that allowed Bournemouth to push defence right out and squeeze us. 

played sport to a decent standard..... yeah whatever shukes. Talking absolute shite - if you played sport to anywhere near half decent amateur standard  (travel costs, appearance money) you wouldn't be spouting that shite. I have played for a team that Sean Thornton decided to throw his boots on for when carrying 2 stone more than his playing weight, smoking, drinking and despite being miles and miles from what he was he was without doubt the best player most lads on the pitch had ever shared a field with. You keep telling yourself you were decent though - I'll just tell you that you were shite like the rest of us.

so less of the "I know what the standards are like" - you don't. 

of course you want to alleviate blame from dyche cos you "wanna get behind the manager"....... pity the manager doesn't support the team. If he did he would have made the right subs to help the players who had run their bollocks off for him. 

do me a favour - you don't know my family so don't use them as a petty way of trying to score points in an argument. 

just seen your reply below. You need to take yourself away from this cos I'm not playing with your gaslighting bollocks and subtle jibes. Dick? Sausage?

grow up you tit