IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

49 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It was a nervy stadium, that is a fact.

They were moaning and groaning for most of it, brightened up when the goals in and sang, and then went back to being nervous watchers. Superb is not the word I'd use to describe the crowd at all yesterday.

I'm not having a go at all, I was part of that crowd, but Dyche isn't wrong in that assessment whatsoever.

Moaning and groaning? - the first half warranted far more than that... it was appalling.  None the less the fans were behind the players. Not sure anyone was expecting "here we go" sang from the rafters. 

Im not sure what he expects - he seems to be on a constant "fans this fans that" campaign after having spent his time saying "can't complain about the fans"

to me he is persistently making snarky needless comments.   The fans deserve a medal for enduring his home record.

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

As captain and current Mr Everton I would hope and expect him to do that every time it’s needed, we’ve heard in the past that he’s done a lot behind the scenes to cajole and rally the players. 
Any manager needs a good captain to rely on when things are not going well, Dyche is lucky to have a captain like Coleman and should allow him to take the stage, players listen to players who have the history that Coleman has probably more than they listen to the manager. 

Are we sure it was Coleman and not Tarks who was captain 

14 hours ago, StevO said:

Yes. The players all call Coleman skipper, not Tarky. 

Ok not against Coleman doing this it’s great but isn’t this the manager’s job. 
regarding the substitute Jack Harrison has been slagged in the last few games but he made such a difference and also well done to young who also done well 

1 hour ago, patto said:

Ok not against Coleman doing this it’s great but isn’t this the manager’s job. 
regarding the substitute Jack Harrison has been slagged in the last few games but he made such a difference and also well done to young who also done well 

Coleman has a huge prescence in the club. Lampard was full of praise for him - Coleman I believe is the one person who when the players stop playing for the manager says "get a grip - this is about the fans".

I get the feeling that Coleman isn't a huge fan of Dyche - it isn't gonna be in his makeup to allow a player to get slapped and as professional as he is - there does seem to be a bit of a distance between him and dyche as per his comments that contradicted Dyche last year re bring fit when Dyche said he wasn't. 

I honestly believe it was the likes of Coleman and Tarks who got us galvanised for the one week run of games to save us last year. 

Model pro - needs to stay in and around the club and should captain our last game at Goodison. 

55 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Coleman has a huge prescence in the club. Lampard was full of praise for him - Coleman I believe is the one person who when the players stop playing for the manager says "get a grip - this is about the fans".

I get the feeling that Coleman isn't a huge fan of Dyche - it isn't gonna be in his makeup to allow a player to get slapped and as professional as he is - there does seem to be a bit of a distance between him and dyche as per his comments that contradicted Dyche last year re bring fit when Dyche said he wasn't. 

I honestly believe it was the likes of Coleman and Tarks who got us galvanised for the one week run of games to save us last year. 

Model pro - needs to stay in and around the club and should captain our last game at Goodison. 

Let’s hope he is fit to do so

2 hours ago, Tonsta said:

Well done SD when you cock up they are quick to call you.

Im sure now you've done well everyone will be behind you, well deserved.

He told us it was the players fault when we lost our 2 goal leads - so I'm sure he will want to credit the players for the win..... 

7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

He told us it was the players fault when we lost our 2 goal leads - so I'm sure he will want to credit the players for the win..... 

To be fair, they did. 

No, I don't want to dance again :lol:

2 hours ago, Matt said:

To be fair, they did. 

No, I don't want to dance again :lol:

In fairness you are one of the few who didn't see dyche subs as the issue - ironically he took credit for the subs this weekend.  Doesn't make you wrong - just your opinion. 

thats what he does at the end of the day.  He's spending more time telling us how difficult he's had it and making excuses, deflecting and claiming credit than seemingly getting the players fit and coached. 

as we seen on a few podcasts - he knows he's going. It's just matter of when.  

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

In fairness you are one of the few who didn't see dyche subs as the issue - ironically he took credit for the subs this weekend.  Doesn't make you wrong - just your opinion. 

thats what he does at the end of the day.  He's spending more time telling us how difficult he's had it and making excuses, deflecting and claiming credit than seemingly getting the players fit and coached. 

as we seen on a few podcasts - he knows he's going. It's just matter of when.  

Not quite. His subs annoy me but I can see his thinking most of the time and I'm still mostly going to put responsibility of missed passes, individual errors, lost opportunities and collapses on the people on the field who have the ball. Doesn't mean I don't get frustrated by any means :)

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Not quite. His subs annoy me but I can see his thinking most of the time and I'm still mostly going to put responsibility of missed passes, individual errors, lost opportunities and collapses on the people on the field who have the ball. Doesn't mean I don't get frustrated by any means :)

I see an uncoached side tbh, I see unfit players, I see make it up as you go along tactics.   Actually think that we have the makings of a solid top half side with good coaching and management. 

potter would get a tune out of these. 

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I see an uncoached side tbh, I see unfit players, I see make it up as you go along tactics.   Actually think that we have the makings of a solid top half side with good coaching and management. 

potter would get a tune out of these. 

So do I with a fit squad