IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

30 minutes ago, Shukes said:

So is the this Dyche guy any good then or what?

As far as press conferences go, it sounded pretty spot on. Manager taking responsibility for results along with the players and coaching staff. 

It sounded like a man making excuses to me and saying stuff like "if only you knew the truth".

All I care about is we manage to stay in and around 17th place till Friedkin gets a new manager in. 

The one positive with the delay in takeover being ratified  is that I'm pretty sure Friedkin will have his people running the rule over a large list of managerial candidates and we will hopefully see a nice healthy clear out. 

Won't be too long - exciting times 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

It sounded like a man making excuses to me and saying stuff like "if only you knew the truth".

All I care about is we manage to stay in and around 17th place till Friedkin gets a new manager in. 

The one positive with the delay in takeover being ratified  is that I'm pretty sure Friedkin will have his people running the rule over a large list of managerial candidates and we will hopefully see a nice healthy clear out. 

Won't be too long - exciting times 

Didn’t really say anything that as a fan I can’t see from the outside. 
These are PR exercises and don’t help the club in anyway. 
But he did say that responsibility lies on him and his staff and also the players. 

I can’t wait for the takeover to take place either. It is exciting times for us and will hopefully turn over a new chapter.

Im no Dyche fan at all. Would like to see a more progressive manager. But I also recognise that a lot of our players just haven’t been good enough. And I’m pretty sure the new owner will have already made this judgement to.

13 hours ago, patto said:

You believe what you want by all means I know what I’ve been told so I think it’s just a matter of time. 

You will eventually be correct.

I can also Guarantee we are going to go on a three match winning streak, as I have some inside info that will help us. Trust me….. it’s going to happen.

1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

Any chance you can STFU about Dyche until then, we all know it’s coming, why keep banging the same drum.

Sorry I thought it was the dyche thread....  oh yeah it is.  Ignore thread if that helps mate 👍   Fred speech and all that , good lad 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

It’s not “ganging up”, it’s just that a lot of people get rubbed up the wrong way by the way you post. You have no idea how many people complain about it, some have even told us they don’t post anymore because of it. 

No one is attacking you, but it’s not your opinion people have the problem with, it’s you, the poster, they have the problem with. 
It’s how you get hold of something (lets call it a target) and don’t let go, you beat it to death and then beat it some more. 
You get so into it trying to prove your point that you don’t even realise that half the people you’re arguing with have the same opinion as you, they agree with you but you seem blinded to it. 

I get rubbed up by people who think that attacking the person rather than the opinion is the correct behaviour - not because I want people to agree with me but people make it personal rather than topical.

haf makes a post "oh that cos you have this issue haf or that issue haf".

its genuinely laughable how much actual nonsense goes on in this forum... oh cos the tone of my posts irritates people?  I at least make them about the topic.  I make comments about dyche or Lukaku or the previous ownership of the club and it's "let's put 10p in the dial a shrink and start analysing haf rather than actually debate his opinion".  Who do people think they are to be like that??!

some people on here want to seriously look at how their chosen approach works with people who go against the grain.  If you don't see this is an issue then I'm afraid it means you are likely to be comfortable with it and are part of the issue. 

If someone wants to bait - I am gonna respond, let's not pretend fishing lines aren't dropped in..., but when I bite it's "haf let it go".

we can all clearly label this type of behaviour - may not be comfortable enough to call it what it is but tough - belongs on a play ground and usually people grow out of it. 

Some people are more equal than other eh.... 

33 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I get rubbed up by people who think that attacking the person rather than the opinion is the correct behaviour - not because I want people to agree with me but people make it personal rather than topical.

its genuinely laughable how much actual nonsense goes on in this forum... oh cos the tone of my posts irritates people?  I at least make them about the topic.  I make comments about dyche or Lukaku or the previous ownership of the club and it's "let's put 10p in the dial a shrink and start analysing haf rather than actually debate his opinion".  Who do people think they are to be like that??!

some people on here want to seriously look at how their chosen approach works with people who go against the grain.  If you don't see this is an issue then I'm afraid it means you are likely to be comfortable with it and are part of the issue. 

If someone wants to bait - I am gonna respond, let's not pretend fishing lines aren't dropped in..., but when I bite it's "haf let it go".

we can all clearly label this type of behaviour - may not be comfortable enough to call it what it is but tough - belongs on a play ground and usually people grow out of it. 

I think my issue is just how often you accuse others of doing things that you're actively doing as well. The pot and kettle nonsense.

I mentioned on the previous page that you accused me of making it personal instead of discussing the topic, yet you called me a sycophantic bell end immediately before that. (you also did something similar in the match day thread over the weekend)

And now you're saying "I at least make them about the topic" - you....you're winding us up now, right? Because you bang on about Dyche in every single thread, whether it's a match day thread, board thread, player thread. 

Don't pretend you're holier than thou when you're exhibiting the same behavior you seem to abhor. 

58 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

People have an issue with YOU, not your opinion.
YOUR behaviour is what’s causing the replies you get, but you just see it as people attacking you. It’s been like this for so long.

Members come and go, and yet they seem to have a problem with you, old members, past members, new members. At what point will that sink in?

40 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I think my issue is just how often you accuse others of doing things that you're actively doing as well. The pot and kettle nonsense.

I mentioned on the previous page that you accused me of making it personal instead of discussing the topic, yet you called me a sycophantic bell end immediately before that. (you also did something similar in the match day thread over the weekend)

And now you're saying "I at least make them about the topic" - you....you're winding us up now, right? Because you bang on about Dyche in every single thread, whether it's a match day thread, board thread, player thread. 

Don't pretend you're holier than thou when you're exhibiting the same behavior you seem to abhor. 

Oh as if I needed further proof - in pops the lad at the back who loves to start the mayhem and likes to throw in the sly digs when others join in,   Priceless. 

I think your issue mate is that you like a pile on. 

matchday tomorrow - you readying your little snide targeted @Hafnia posts??? 

25 minutes ago, StevO said:

People have an issue with YOU, not your opinion.
YOUR behaviour is what’s causing the replies you get, but you just see it as people attacking you. It’s been like this for so long.

Members come and go, and yet they seem to have a problem with you, old members, past members, new members. At what point will that sink in?

Tell ya what - do something about it? Ban me for whatever reason it is you want.  Meanwhile you just continue to ignore the gang mentality on here. Do ya worst 

behaviour? My opinions are behaviour? No - I stand my ground and people try and take it to the weeds and I will stand my ground even more.  Then I get called out for not letting it go. 

it's been said on here a good few times that posters get targeted and not their opinions - that's an absolute fact. Disagree all you like.  Look at the number of people that make the snarky posts about the poster and not what they are talking about.... lack of awareness is shocking 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Tell ya what - do something about it? Ban me for whatever reason it is you want.  Meanwhile you just continue to ignore the gang mentality on here. Do ya worst 

it's been said on here a good few times that posters get targeted and not their opinions - that's an absolute fact. Disagree all you like. 

It won’t sink in will it? People disagree with you and you think because there are so many it’s because there is a gang mentality. It’s not. It’s because you are so hateful in your posts and so blinded by yourself that you can’t see yourself as the issue. 
All these people that gang up on you, why don’t they gang up on anyone else? 

We get members telling us they don’t post anymore because of you. We don’t hear this about anyone else, just you. But you still won’t believe it and you won’t ever understand how your posts make other members feel. Or if you do understand it, you just don’t care. 

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Why would anyone want to target you if you’ve done no wrong? If you feel you’re being targeted have you tried to wonder why anyone would want to target you?

Do any other members here feel they get targeted? 

Just now, StevO said:

Why would anyone want to target you if you’ve done no wrong? If you feel you’re being targeted have you tried to wonder why anyone would want to target you?

Do any other members here feel they get targeted? 

must have missed Dunlop tagging me in the match day thread Steve to call out Ashley young for making a pass....  he must really hate getting me to post 

14 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Oh as if I needed further proof - in pops the lad at the back who loves to start the mayhem and likes to throw in the sly digs when others join in,   Priceless. 

I think your issue mate is that you like a pile on. 

Haf, this was very obviously in response to you calling me out after the Ndiaye goal. "Championship player my arse".

Is that really necessary in the match day thread after he scores a cracking goal? I don't really want this to go on any longer than it has to but you were the first person in that thread to bring up pointed arguments from an entirely different thread. 

Just now, Matt Tiger said:

Haf, this was very obviously in response to you calling me out after the Ndiaye goal. "Championship player my arse".

Is that really necessary in the match day thread after he scores a cracking goal? I don't really want this to go on any longer than it has to but you were the first person in that thread to bring up pointed arguments from an entirely different thread. 

Forgot about you doing it too - no it was your mate Dunlop.  We know you like a tag team mate. 

yeah as I was saying Steve..... but let's pretend that doesn't happen 

10 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

must have missed Dunlop tagging me in the match day thread Steve to call out Ashley young for making a pass....  he must really hate getting me to post 

I stay away from the match day threads. The last thing I want to do when I’m watching Everton is talk about it. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Forgot about you doing it too - no it was your mate Dunlop.  We know you like a tag team mate. 

yeah as I was saying Steve..... but let's pretend that doesn't happen 

Why do you think anyone would want to target you if you’ve done nothing to piss people off?

I actually don’t think people target you, but you get yourself stuck into so many arguments that you drag on and on and on that you can link any comment back to a previous argument. You go searching for old posts to throw back at people, no other members do this kind of thing. There are probably very few regular members you’ve had issues with at this point. These same members aren’t having issues with anyone else. 

1 minute ago, StevO said:

Why do you think anyone would want to target you if you’ve done nothing to piss people off?

I actually don’t think people target you, but you get yourself stuck into so many arguments that you drag on and on and on that you can link any comment back to a previous argument. You go searching for old posts to throw back at people, no other members do this kind of thing. There are probably very few regular members you’ve had issues with at this point. These same members aren’t having issues with anyone else. 

@Palfy and I were having a go at each other last season about something or other (think it was Dyche related, surprise surprise). I DM'd him and apologized and we had a good chat about things totally unrelated to EFC.

But I DM'd him cause he seemed like a reasonable guy who I got into a petty argument with about something. 

I feel like if I did the same to Haf, he'd tell me to fuck off and go back to my group chat where all we talk about is him 24/7

21 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

@Palfy and I were having a go at each other last season about something or other (think it was Dyche related, surprise surprise). I DM'd him and apologized and we had a good chat about things totally unrelated to EFC.

But I DM'd him cause he seemed like a reasonable guy who I got into a petty argument with about something. 

I feel like if I did the same to Haf, he'd tell me to fuck off and go back to my group chat where all we talk about is him 24/7

Well that's exactly where you are wrong then isn't it.

I feel like if you did engage with me on a personal level then you would find I'm actually a decent human who cares about people and doesn't try and make posts on the forum to be about the individuals I'm debating with but about the topic that I'm annoying them about. 

But yeah - you keep trying to analyse who I am on a forum to everyone else and not make it about dyche, the owners, Lukaku or whatever it is I'm annoying you about.

sad post that - not unexpected but typical of the type of targeted  stuff I've seen from you in particular. Very snide behaviour 

8 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Well that's exactly where you are wrong then isn't it.

I feel like if you did engage with me on a personal level then you would find I'm actually a decent human who cares about people and doesn't try and make posts on the forum to be about the individuals I'm debating with but about the topic that I'm annoying them about. 

But yeah - you keep trying to analyse who I am on a forum to everyone else and not make it about dyche, the owners, Lukaku or whatever it is I'm annoying you about.

sad post that - not unexpected but typical of the type of targeted  stuff I've seen from you in particular. Very snide behaviour 

So you're just...not going to acknowledge that you called me a sycophantic bell end, but will keep banging on about others making things personal and targeted? 

8 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

So you're just...not going to acknowledge that you called me a sycophantic bell end, but will keep banging on about others making things personal and targeted? 

In response to you doing your typically sycophantic let's pile on behaviour?  I don't take crap - don't prod and poke and initiate nonsense with me and expect me to take it. 

my problem is I make loads of negative posts about things that annoy me about Everton.... your problem is you try to get digs in on a person as much as they possibly can and you have the audacity to moan when the person snaps back?  

you think you can psychoanalyse me as a person? - who do you think you are? You are a baiter - the worst sort, you love to get a bite and cry offence when you get it back. 

Clearly enjoying this aren't ya? Sad.  Ask yourself why you enjoy it - I'm not.... but I ain't taking it.  

I suspect things will play out as follows:

1) Our results will begin to improve over the next couple of months.

2) Once the ownership deal is approved, the situation will be assessed.

3) More than likely, the new owners will want to put their stamp on the team: replace manager.

Who wants to put money on Everton's next manager being Ten Hag?