IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

15 minutes late again for the press conference. Height of bad manners. 

Talks about standards and time keeping for players..... the journos must be getting sick of it. 

Oh you're not seriously blaming Everton's inability to edit the video on him now :rofl:

Not 1 video since they started doing it has ever "started" on time :lol:

9 hours ago, StevO said:

I disagree, and I’m just too tired to talk about it.
I’d take a carbon copy of last seasons results though, if it left us 12th, with about 50 points (I think) and a derby win. 

Well we would have to get another 10 points reduction for the players to react to, because our best run came straight after the points deduction, and not anything he did as a manager to gain that reaction, because if it was we wouldn’t have gone on after that with one of the worst runs in our history, and 5 wins in our last 26-27 league games, and just 1 point from a possible 15 so far this season. 
An absolute shambles of a manager who likes to talk the talk in his pressers but can’t walk the walk on match days, thankfully the majority of supporters are seeing this now, and our perspective buyers can see the same thing by the noise coming from the press and people close to them.  

43 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Well we would have to get another 10 points reduction for the players to react to, because our best run came straight after the points deduction, and not anything he did as a manager to gain that reaction, because if it was we wouldn’t have gone on after that with one of the worst runs in our history, and 5 wins in our last 26-27 league games, and just 1 point from a possible 15 so far this season. 
An absolute shambles of a manager who likes to talk the talk in his pressers but can’t walk the walk on match days, thankfully the majority of supporters are seeing this now, and our perspective buyers can see the same thing by the noise coming from the press and people close to them.  

Or we could bounce back on the news of the takeover with Branthwaite and others coming back from fitness. But we're not allowed to consider external factors so we'll just have to hope.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Oh you're not seriously blaming Everton's inability to edit the video on him now :rofl:

Not 1 video since they started doing it has ever "started" on time :lol:

No it's not that - the press conference is due to start at 1:30..... every week he is late. 15 mins the average.  15-20 journos waiting on him.   I think it's poor, Ancelotti, Lampard and Rafa were very respectful 

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Or we could bounce back on the news of the takeover with Branthwaite and others coming back from fitness. But we're not allowed to consider external factors so we'll just have to hope.

Maybe we could actually get a manager in who doesn't need mobilised fans with fliers, fireworks, coach send offs, etc ..... you know - just get the players fit, coached and actually not shaft us with tactics.

just a suggestion 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

No it's not that - the press conference is due to start at 1:30..... every week he is late. 15 mins the average.  15-20 journos waiting on him.   I think it's poor, Ancelotti, Lampard and Rafa were very respectful 

I've been posting them since they started pretty much, they've always been like that.

8 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Current target?  Lol - let's be objective here...... you ain't seen us win leagues mate, you ain't seen us be considered one of the best if not the best team in Europe. Therefore you could be forgiven for not being spoilt and having standards. 

If these standards mean my "targets" are people who either don't perform or behave in a manner that I believe is the standard for what John Moores had for us then tough, get over it. 

When you have seen the club operate at a certain level it's quite difficult to listen to people who pick up £5m a year tell us that we are somehow meant to accept "realities" whilst he spouts political guff, gaslights and misleads fans cos he somehow likes to project the image that he's doing us a favour. 

his record is awful, his tactics are awful, the players aren't fit, he can't make subs.  

Typical Everton sentimental nonsense where the appalling run of near 5 months without a win was forgotten cos of one weeks games where players got things off their chests after him slapping a young lad in a restaurant.  Hasn't taken him long to take pot shots at players after awful subs cost us games. 

he's not a target - just one of many in the list of "not good enough" that people can't see and try and argue as to why they are despite facts showing otherwise.  My loyalty is to Everton - not to the people who get richly rewarded for the job they do. 

Your current target is because you always have someone at the club to pick on. You already know this. Everyone on TT knows this. You surely don’t deny it?

Can’t believe you wrote six paragraphs about it. Actually? Yeah, I can. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

If we need a points deduction for the players to react, why are we blaming it on the manager? If the players need that to get up for a game then they are not professional enough right? The players get away with a lack of motivation?

5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

15 minutes late again for the press conference. Height of bad manners. 

Talks about standards and time keeping for players..... the journos must be getting sick of it. 

Who’s doing whom the favor? Journos can take a hike as far as I’m concerned. It’s good to let them know occasionally that they are dependents, not overseers. 

17 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Who’s doing whom the favor? Journos can take a hike as far as I’m concerned. It’s good to let them know occasionally that they are dependents, not overseers. 

I’m sure those journos aren’t so frustrated. He won’t be the only one to be a few minutes late. They can enjoy their complimentary coffees and pastries while they wait, it’s not all bad. 

Besides, if he’s late because he’s on the training pitch with the players, that’s a good thing. Right?

Maybe, just maybe, with everything going on, he’s having a brief with the comms team and they might have a bit to cover. 

But, most importantly, it’s a press conference that is mandatory under premier league rules. Who really gives a fuck if he’s 15 minutes late?

4 hours ago, StevO said:

Your current target is because you always have someone at the club to pick on. You already know this. Everyone on TT knows this. You surely don’t deny it?

Can’t believe you wrote six paragraphs about it. Actually? Yeah, I can. 

Target = someone who either isn't pulling their weight or isn't up to the job.

Let's see.... how could I manage to find targets over the past 20 years???? Ah yeah - cos we've been poor.

sorry mate, shall I go heavy on the positive stuff? Should I have not spoken about the ownership that I've been groping about since 2008? Should I not have had issues with managers who have been part of our decline to a relegation battling side? 

4 hours ago, StevO said:

Just a thought. Why do they get off the hook?

When do I let players off the hook? Is that some sort of new thing you've made up??? Talking shite there aren't we.

i reserve special disdain for players who can't be arsed - if I think they are working as hard as they can but are being let down by piss poor coaching/tactics then I'll make that known. 

Anyway... who are we to dare to criticise a manager who has won a total of 2 games in August as a prem manager?

who are we to decide that 5 wins since early December 2023 (3 of which came in 1 week) is appalling and deserves sacking. 

stevo and Matt think the circumstances dictate that 48 points is a bloody good effort for last season. 

sorry lads, ill try not to have dyche as my target and instead try and find someone else who is accountable for this. 

on the positive side - won't be long till Friedkin is in and Dyche is out and we don't have to listen to this nauseating bullshit about how good a job he's done under the  circumstances. 

6 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Anyway... who are we to dare to criticise a manager who has won a total of 2 games in August as a prem manager?

who are we to decide that 5 wins since early December 2023 (3 of which came in 1 week) is appalling and deserves sacking. 

stevo and Matt think the circumstances dictate that 48 points is a bloody good effort for last season. 

sorry lads, ill try not to have dyche as my target and instead try and find someone else who is accountable for this. 

on the positive side - won't be long till Friedkin is in and Dyche is out and we don't have to listen to this nauseating bullshit.

Fixed the end for you

12 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

What a strange, sad little man you are

Mate in all seriousness - I'm just me - I post my stuff about Everton and if it creates disagreements then I'm not arsed..... it's not a reflection of my personality - it's a forum and my posts are not my personality they are my views of Everton. My true personality is way different to what my bitter angry blue personality is. 

my MO isn't to be popular on here by means of kissing arse and getting cosy and getting all "let's gang up" - I couldn't give a shit with all that.  You can - it's your thing, you are more arsed being a smart arse in match threads to actually care what's going on in the game. ...... now that's sad cos you know what ? This is an Everton forum - not a playground for you to try and kiss the cool kids backsides.

try not to get so personally invested in attacking the poster and not the opinion.... it stinks of being a bad try hard 👍

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Mate in all seriousness - I'm just me - I post my stuff about Everton and if it creates disagreements then I'm not arsed..... it's not a reflection of my personality - it's a forum and my posts are not my personality they are my views of Everton. My true personality is way different to what my bitter angry blue personality is. 

my MO isn't to be popular on here by means of kissing arse and getting cosy and getting all "let's gang up" - I couldn't give a shit with all that.  You can - it's your thing, you are more arsed being a smart arse in match threads to actually care what's going on in the game. ...... now that's sad cos you know what ? This is an Everton forum - not a playground for you to try and kiss the cool kids backsides.

try not to get so personally invested in attacking the poster and not the opinion.... it stinks of being a bad try hard 👍

Haf....not 4 posts ago you called me a "sycophantic bell end"....

You keep doing this thing where you accuse someone of something, despite having JUST DONE the thing you're accusing them of 😂

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Haf....not 4 posts ago you called me a "sycophantic bell end"....

You keep doing this thing where you accuse someone of something, despite having JUST DONE the thing you're accusing them of 😂

Got me wrong there....  I don't need any reaffirmation on here mate, none at all. Perfectly good on my own 2 feet with my own opinion and I don't need allies. 

but you keep doing you 👍