IGNORED

Iliman Ndiaye

24 hours it will be announced.

Seriously though, I heard he has passed his medical and there isn’t any issues, it’s just been an admin hold up as end of year accounts are being put through.

Im pretty confident this one is going to go through, and that this is a very later we will all love. Straq with ability.

44 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

Just spoke with my guys and they have promised me it will be completed in due time and in a timely manner… 24 hours.

ill be announcing it as complete on SSP shortly. 

Most have probably watched this, but waited to post until we actually signed him in case I jinxed it!!!-

I love this guys pathway to the Premier League, he sounds like a real grafter who has not been on a smooth pathway at a PL acadamy since a young kid. Seem very grounded and humble.

He doesn't lack confidence either, I am sure he is signing for us with the same hunger that he appears to have shown through his career to date.

Humble, hungery, hard working and with plenty of skill. We have had far too many through the door this past 5-6 years that have shown none of this. He has all the attributes to make him a fans fave.  

The very best of luck to the lad. 

Absolutely thrilled with this one. Listened / read some actual scouting reports from people paid to do that sort of thing and the what I’ve heard has been overwhelmingly positive. Strong on the ball, creative, and in a position of need. 

Welcome to the club!

4 hours ago, Matt Tiger said:

Absolutely thrilled with this one. Listened / read some actual scouting reports from people paid to do that sort of thing and the what I’ve heard has been overwhelmingly positive. Strong on the ball, creative, and in a position of need

Welcome to the club!

So how will we play him in our current team?

the transfer fee of around £15m for a 24 year old attacking player also seems pretty reasonable to me.

I am sure he will be much more but if nothing else, he is a player who could come of the bench and actually change a game. We have been lacking this sort of player for some time. A bit of unpredictable flare. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Jokes on you!! Jack Harrison will be #11. 

He’ll be number #10 playing at left back. 😢

Even better hahah!

1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

the transfer fee of around £15m for a 24 year old attacking player also seems pretty reasonable to me.

I am sure he will be much more but if nothing else, he is a player who could come of the bench and actually change a game. We have been lacking this sort of player for some time. A bit of unpredictable flare. 

I really hope the view is for him to start in Doucs spot. We won’t lose anything on work rate but will hopefully gain more flair and ability on the ball.