IGNORED

Beto

• 3 weeks later...

Good work rate tonight. But his he lacks something in his brain. Got his goal through attrition. 
His problem is his decision making. So many times he had the ball and there were our players to the left of him and half their team to the right….. so he decided to run into them. 
But so happy it wasn’t Dom that had that header….. he would have been slaughtered and sold by the fans already.

I honestly think it’s a matter of time before fans go past the work rate though, and start wanting more.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Good work rate tonight. But his he lacks something in his brain. Got his goal through attrition. 
His problem is his decision making. So many times he had the ball and there were our players to the left of him and half their team to the right….. so he decided to run into them. 
But so happy it wasn’t Dom that had that header….. he would have been slaughtered and sold by the fans already.

I honestly think it’s a matter of time before fans go past the work rate though, and start wanting more.

My overriding thought watching him is usually "you can't be real" :lol:.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

I think as he gets more minutes and isn't just used as a battering ram we will see more. 

I thought he played quite well, yes he missed a sitter with that header in the street end and yes his decision making was often poor but he was more effective than DCL has been for a while now

He is obviously not a technically gifted footballer but he does cause problems for defences and given a run of games I think he will get goals

On 28/08/2024 at 09:47, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I thought he played quite well, yes he missed a sitter with that header in the street end and yes his decision making was often poor but he was more effective than DCL has been for a while now

He is obviously not a technically gifted footballer but he does cause problems for defences and given a run of games I think he will get goals

Let's hope so it looks like he s going nowhere..