IGNORED

Amadou Onana

50 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Sold him for more, enough to buy a replacement. You know we’re just using Arteta as an example right? 
It’s pretty known knowledge that we couldn’t replace a player of his ability for £10m mate.

My point is that if we sell Onana for a low price, then there is no point in selling him at all as it’s false economy. Whatever we sell for will be needed to replace him. 

Now if we sold him for £50m for example, then we have money to look for a good replacement, if not better.

Im gonna make a guess here. The board are going to be thinking along the lines of the playing squad when selling Onana and not let him go for £30m as they won’t be able to replace him with that. 

let’s leave it there and watch the space. And I promise if we sell him under value, then I’ll come on here and ask for an egg on face emoji. That fair?

Yes agree but no one is saying sell for 30 million that I know of, but you’ve worded it like you’re the only one who thinks we should sell for more than 30 million and the rest of us don’t.

And listen to your accountant mate if he says it’s time to buy new tools or a vehicle then do it and let the taxman pay for them😀

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Yes agree but no one is saying sell for 30 million that I know of, but you’ve worded it like you’re the only one who thinks we should sell for more than 30 million and the rest of us don’t.

And listen to your accountant mate if he says it’s time to buy new tools or a vehicle then do it and let the taxman pay for them😀

Read this and Dons thread, a few have mentioned that 30m is his value. 

And I should you’re right haha. But I know better than my accountant.

Just need to work out why business is struggling now and I’ll be fine!

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Read this and Dons thread, a few have mentioned that 30m is his value. 

And I should you’re right haha. But I know better than my accountant.

Just need to work out why business is struggling now and I’ll be fine!

Where in the Onana thread mate. Good luck with the business mate hope you get it sorted soon 👍

9 hours ago, Sev said:

I feel he would be a good fit for them. Ideally he goes to a “big” team outside the epl as it would hurt that much less if he does end up playing to his potential.

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

They've got a sporting director so I imagine it's not a question of Kompany's desire for him or not

True that, Matt. But I'm almost sure that it's Kompany's idea. Only almost after asking some of my german mates. Even though, they can only talk about how much they'll beat Denmark with hehe.

29 minutes ago, Sev said:

True that, Matt. But I'm almost sure that it's Kompany's idea. Only almost after asking some of my german mates. Even though, they can only talk about how much they'll beat Denmark with hehe.

I forgot they were both Belgian, you might be on to something there :)

27 minutes ago, Sev said:

It's a tad funny, isn't it. New foreign managers often seem to want some players from their own country. Not saying it's a bad thing, just find it a tad funny and not necessarily for the best.

He's probably trained with him at the Belgian squads or at least know about him in camp. Makes a lot of sense to have someone on your side that you know. 

22 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Be a step down getting Onana after trying for palhinha 

Looks like Bayern is trying again with a final offer for Palhinha. Usually they get what they want. For a moment I was thrilled they would make an offer for Onana.

54 minutes ago, msloan78 said:

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/everton-seripus-danger-barcelona-bayern-munich-join-prem-big-boys-battle-star-man

Good for us if all of these teams have their eyes on him.  Hopefully he adds a few more million to his price tag the further Belgium go in the Euros.

Headline says we’re in serious danger? 😂

In danger of these clubs paying over the odds for Onana? Bring on the danger!!!