IGNORED

Ben Godfrey

I bet he's hoping mad we are not over the barrel he thought we where.

We will see how his new transfer strategy of making derogatory offers to other clubs works out come the end of August. Miss out or simply watch your top targets go elsewhere.  Then have to pay over the odds on transfer deadline week.

Man U are simply not the gold standard any more sonny Jim!!

6 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

I bet he's hoping mad we are not over the barrel he thought we where.

We will see how his new transfer strategy of making derogatory offers to other clubs works out come the end of August. Miss out or simply watch your top targets go elsewhere.  Then have to pay over the odds on transfer deadline week.

Man U are simply not the gold standard any more sonny Jim!!

They offered £25m for Ugarte at PSG apparently :lol:. While also telling PSG they should walk away if they won't pay what United are asking for Rashford.

You couldn't write it.

17 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Anyone else very surprised by this move? I know he had (has?) plenty of potential, but to move to a champions league club? Never saw that coming

I think Ben could do quite well for Atalanta so I’m not too surprised he has gone there. It was never going to be a “big” club in the champions league.

Best of luck to him though. Now is anyone showing interest in Holgate, Maupay & Keane 😂