IGNORED

Weston McKennie

1 hour ago, Matt said:

So long as the running can be effectively directed he will 

Exactly mate there’s running and running with purpose, unfortunately when I’ve watched him he’s just running. 

13 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Exactly mate there’s running and running with purpose, unfortunately when I’ve watched him he’s just running. 

So he's another Gana in your eyes? Sign him up!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I’ve read a fair few reports stating that the Juve fans hate him so doesn’t sound like he has done too well there either

I don’t think he will end up here he’s looking for champions league team 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Under Bielsa? Not sure Dyche is going to get him fitter if he couldn't. 

Bielsa was gone a year before Weston got there. 

He's been vocal about how disappointed he was in himself and his performances while at Leeds. He's not not a divisive figure, but he's a difference maker when he's in the right environment. 

He went back to Juve last year after the disastrous loan spell at Leeds, was told that he wasn't in the plans for the first team, but ended up staying and fighting for his spot. Ended up playing 38 times and had 10 assists. 

If we aren't paying through the nose for him, there are far worse options out there than him.

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Bielsa was gone a year before Weston got there. 

He's been vocal about how disappointed he was in himself and his performances while at Leeds. He's not not a divisive figure, but he's a difference maker when he's in the right environment. 

He went back to Juve last year after the disastrous loan spell at Leeds, was told that he wasn't in the plans for the first team, but ended up staying and fighting for his spot. Ended up playing 38 times and had 10 assists. 

If we aren't paying through the nose for him, there are far worse options out there than him.

Name some please mate I’m not sure there are 😁

Just now, Matt said:

To other teams? Not remotely anymore, was taking up too much time. Besides, keeping up with Everton the last few years has been hard enough! :lol:

If you pay attention to Everton then you should know who manages against us!

• 4 weeks later...